Radley Purse TSV 3.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Radley Purse TSV 4.jpg
    Radley Purse TSV 4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Radley Purse TSV 5.jpg
    Radley Purse TSV 5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 177
I bought my medium size Radley purse from TKMaxx earlier this year. Haven't started using, but it was such a great price compared to QVC or normal price just had to. Think and I am sure it was just over £20 and perfect. Mine has a little silver Scottie dog on the zip pull.

They do make nice purses. Donna, you did well in TK Maxx. I got a nice grey medium size Liverpool Street miltiway bag in there in September 2 years ago and that was perfect to my untrained eye, cost £55, so happy days! On another note, I had a flippin' expensive Gucci purse that was a pretty penny and last week the zip pull sheared off. Goes to show, you son't always get what you pay for with luxury brands. I only use it occasionally as it is a small heart shaped coin purse, not a workhorse item. Paul is going to see if there is any way to mend it but thinks probably not.

Of all the Radley purses…..😲😕

Is this a ‘Shops Own’ creation 😠
Firstly, thanks to Super for the info but I'm with Dream Girl. Of all the purses Radley could have put out there, this is BORING. Hello Radley, being Radley is what is supposed to make you different. I could buy this from the Co-op. Well, maybe not but you know what I mean.

CC

I like a soft purse which squishes up in your bag so I use the Kipling one with 3 compartments and one of those hard credit card cases in the zipped compartment. Maybe I get too many coins in my change but those type of purses, lovely and all as the look, don’t work for me.

Radley London Coleman Street Gift Boxed Large Purse
Item Number: 192220
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

A classic design currently only available at QVC, we'd describe Radley's Coleman Street as a casual purse that works very hard for you. Made from super soft leather, it has a luxurious finish yet retains a relaxed, timeless style with its flap-over shape and simple details. With plenty of compartments inside too for easy organisation, this is a purse you're sure to be using for years to come.

A place for everything - if you're forever looking through a jumble of cards or losing receipts, then you can say goodbye to chaos and hello to organisation with this useful purse. Not only does it have slip and zip pockets for separating things like notes, receipts and coins, but it also has 12 card slots to help you quickly identify the one you need.

A colour for everyone - you're spoilt for choice with six sleek colour options to pick from, including on-trend shades Merlot, Green and Indigo. Or, why not go classic with a bit of a twist by opting for Black Lizard? The faux lizard finish gives it a wild touch. Metallics more up your street? Then go for Berry Metallic or Ink Metallic and shine bright this season.

A special gift - if you're on the lookout for a gift to wow them, then this sophisticated purse is a fantastic choice that will suit most people's style taste. It even comes in a beautiful gift box ready for presenting to your loved one.

• Press stud fastening
  • Inner pockets: 3 x slip, 2 x zip, 12 x card slots
  • Outer: leather; lining: polyester
  • Comes with a dust cover
  • Wipe clean only
  • Purse (h x w x d): 10cm x 19.5cm x 2.5cm (3.9" x 7.6" x 0.9")

Colour options:

• Merlot
  • Black Lizard
  • Green
  • Berry Metallic
  • Ink Metallic
  • Indigo

All measurements are approximate

That seems expensive to me for a purse. I bought a lovely soft leather one, with 2 zipped sections and one wallet type section, for £7.99.

That seems expensive to me for a purse. I bought a lovely soft leather one, with 2 zipped sections and one wallet type section, for £7.99.
I agree it’s expensive for what it is.

When Julia is presenting bags/purses she always reminds us that it’s bad luck not to include a silver coin if sending a purse to someone so I wonder if QVC remember this and include a 50p in this offering 😜

I agree it’s expensive for what it is.

When Julia is presenting bags/purses she always reminds us that it’s bad luck not to include a silver coin if sending a purse to someone so I wonder if QVC remember this and include a 50p in this offering 😜

With QVC, it’s likely to be a tea bag or old receipt if past tales about things found in handbags are anything to go by. 😉

It is too close in design to the last one, they are expensive but very good quality mine is as good as new a couple of years on.I need a new smaller on for small bags so will look at clearance on the Radley website.

I ordered the Radley TSV on the 14th December and it was shipped on the 16th I still haven’t received it. I am fuming and feel really let down as it was a Christmas gift. It’s the first and last time I will order at Christmas.

Someone was asking on the QVC Facebook if anyone had received their purses? One woman said yes. But quite a few posts about people not receiving stuff they had ordered for Xmas.

Seems because of Covid loads of workers are off ill so post and courtiers are short-staffed.

Latest posts

Back