Radley TSV 15/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£79 full price! Gosh that’s a lot no matter how nice.
Wow! That's a lot and yes it is nice. Whilst I like to have a leather handbag, I've never been too fussed about the purse I have. I always think, Crikey, having lost my purse on a couple of occasions which is bad enough, how I'd feel to lose £80's worth of purse - So I always go for a cheapie. Mine was £15 from Accessorize, it looks and feels like leather and just the right size. My handbag friend, is equally as passionate about purses and has loads of them, yes she's got a couple of cheapies but will happily spend £80 or £90 on one. Her latest is a massive Ted Baker job with a really garish pattern all over it and a huge metal fastening, if you didn't see it was Ted Baker you'd think she'd picked it up from a market stall 'cause it looks like it's made out of plastic!

The Osprey sale currently has some purses of this type reduced to £45. I spent an ill-advised time on there the other day! Against all the predictions, the delivery came yesterday! Woo hoo.

Someone was asking on the QVC Facebook if anyone had received their purses? One woman said yes. But quite a few posts about people not receiving stuff they had ordered for Xmas.

Seems because of Covid loads of workers are off ill so post and courtiers are short-staffed.
Yes I realise there are problems but I also ordered an item from Amazon on Thursday evening and it arrived the next morning. I know where I will be shopping in future.

Latest posts

Back