Radley Coming To QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crikey I bought a Radley bag years n years ago and used it everyday and it was indestructible. I battered that bag and it just went on and on until in the end I grew fedup of it. Somehow I doubt the ones sold on Q will be the same quality and I`ve no idea if Radley as a whole are still the same quality. I`m hoping we don`t get any made for Q specials because corners might be cut and that would be sad.
As for the other stuff in the promo, it`s the usual hype, everything is always the greatest thing since sliced bread until the next new brand or items come along. I take anything Q says with a huge big pinch of salt.

Radley make some lovely bags. Always great quality. Some of the designs are a bit twee for my liking but the plainer ones are lovely.

Oh no! This is not good news for me and my bank account. I really like Bradley bags and have quite a few in my collection. It will be hard for me to resist.

This silly tablet and its spell checker or whatever it pretends to be will be the end of me. I also think its about time l went and put my glasses on. I obviously don't know what l am typing. Its been a long day!!!

Crikey I bought a Radley bag years n years ago and used it everyday and it was indestructible. I battered that bag and it just went on and on until in the end I grew fedup of it. Somehow I doubt the ones sold on Q will be the same quality and I`ve no idea if Radley as a whole are still the same quality. I`m hoping we don`t get any made for Q specials because corners might be cut and that would be sad.
As for the other stuff in the promo, it`s the usual hype, everything is always the greatest thing since sliced bread until the next new brand or items come along. I take anything Q says with a huge big pinch of salt.

Wouldn't bank on it ! as Q seems to survive mainly on 'made for qvc' items.

Wouldn't bank on it ! as Q seems to survive mainly on 'made for qvc' items.

Does made for QVC mean - "we have allowed QVC to attach our brand name and styling to a product from their generic factory"?

Bedding, "fashion", jewellery... why not handbags, beauty etc? So it looks like a diverse range but actually isn't.

I think I'm getting too cynical now :mysmilie_854:

Oh no! This is not good news for me and my bank account. I really like Bradley bags and have quite a few in my collection. It will be hard for me to resist.

Not good news for me either whitesnake. I love Radley and have a few bags and purses. Mind you I do tend to wait for their sales online as you can get some bargains. Also their is an outlet store near me which I try to avoid but it just drags me in.

:heart::heart::heart: Radley!! Thank goodness they will be here in the Autumn, will give me a chance to clear up all my EP's :mysmilie_866:

I have two Radleys, plain black leather had for years and both bought in sales. I used the smaller one a lot usually going into town etc and get asked if its new? No about 7 years at least. Have two Radley purses, my everyday one which has also been going for years. Have a spare bought in a sale which is pale lilac.

dont see the point of buying on qvc as the experience will not be better than buying in a nice store and the price wont be any better.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to the 'value' of chershed Radley After QVC have 'piled them high' to the masses

Some companies must be pretty desperate to do a sales pitch on a shopping channel

Well, they're not over the Kipling monkeys yet so I'd guess we're in for a lot of wittering.

Radley have largely gone away from the dog tag for the last few years.

I think it had been copied too much and become twee and out of fashion.

I think it was a good decision as it no longer was a stand out factor of Radley and cheapened the range.

The newer bags are more classic rather than collectables.

Latest posts

Back