Radley Coming To QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think they will be able to resist wittering on about the Radley scotty dog charm?

Whatever they do, the Radleys quality especially their leather, is of the highest quality, and their picture bags are to be bought and cherished, rarely to be used! However, I don't expect on Q, same quality In fact, the high quality will suffer and the brand will suffer also

Seems ages ago they said Radley was coming but no sign yet. Anyone any ideas when this will be launched?

Whatever they do, the Radleys quality especially their leather, is of the highest quality, and their picture bags are to be bought and cherished, rarely to be used! However, I don't expect on Q, same quality In fact, the high quality will suffer and the brand will suffer also

I agree. Not really a Radley fan now but in 2001 I bought one of their limited edition picture bags in Debenhams. It had penguin and an igloo on. Cost me £75. I used it once or twice and kept it in its dust bag on the top of my wardrobe. In 2004 I sold it on eBay for over £350! Not a bad return. I think if they are now mass producing "made for QVC" items to be sold on Q the brand is going in a different direction.

Latest posts

Back