QVC Website not working

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whereas I never have trouble with QVC (standard windows user though) but often have script errors with this (Shopping Telly) message board.

Funny old world...

Will has just popped up again talking about Twitter/Facebook and the website leap day extended offers.
Well they will have to be extended Will because folks as per Dale speak, can't readily get to see them.
Has anyone on Twitter/Facebook contacted him to ask what's going on?

Whereas I never have trouble with QVC (standard windows user though) but often have script errors with this (Shopping Telly) message board.

Funny old world...

I have commented that I have less problem with internet explorer.

Wanted to bump this as again.

I've also tried with no avail to check the size of the TSV jug as per the Peony thread someone mentioned using an Asda jug they do a porcelain one for £5.

As well I've tried to click on a Sak bag to check details and yet again page not opening.

No chance QVC of making a sale when I can't get the web site to function, yet again.

If I order anything from QVC, or go on their site to browse, I'm usually on my netbook. I use Windows 7 and Mozilla and I've never had any problem with their site.

I do find the netbook rather 'sluggish' when I'm on this forum though and pages take ages to load. On my Dell desktop the pages load quickly, so it's down to the netbook. The snail's pace probably also explains why I always record such a long time, compared to other people, to complete the Trivia quiz. Shame I can't blame my wrong answers on the speed of the netbook as well. :wink:

For bags The size of the TSV jug: 1 x ceramic jug (h x w ): 16cm x 8cm (6.2" x 3.1")

If I order anything from QVC, or go on their site to browse, I'm usually on my netbook. I use Windows 7 and Mozilla and I've never had any problem with their site.

I do find the netbook rather 'sluggish' when I'm on this forum though and pages take ages to load. On my Dell desktop the pages load quickly, so it's down to the netbook. The snail's pace probably also explains why I always record such a long time, compared to other people, to complete the Trivia quiz. Shame I can't blame my wrong answers on the speed of the netbook as well. :wink:

For bags The size of the TSV jug: 1 x ceramic jug (h x w ): 16cm x 8cm (6.2" x 3.1")

Thanks so much for that, it's a small jug so the arrangement will be small too.

Just checked the Asda £5 jug is

ASDA Large Jug - Pure White
(large)
£5.00

Made from white porcelain.
Jug W 19cm X D 10cm X H 19cm.
Microwave and dishwasher safe

That asda jug is the same price as the P&P on the tsv...crazy eh.

Yeh too right plus the Asda one is porcelain, could you imagine the sell on QVC if they were including for us a porcelain jug, it would be so upmarket and not readily found out on the high street.

Any one else still having problems like me with the web site, just tried clicking on Emma Hardie products to read the reviews and yet again getting the:
TUNE INTO QVC GET EMAIL ALERTS
Then clicking on it low and behold I get:

Any one else still having problems like me with the web site, just tried clicking on Emma Hardie products to read the reviews and yet again getting the:

I`ve been getting that for weeks and don`t know how to solve it as I`m useless on a computer and even if someone gives advice I can`t do it because its like a foreign language

I've just tried looking at some Emma Hardie reviews, after reading your post, and had no trouble accessing them. However, I wanted to check my account to see if an advanced order that was due in yesterday had been despatched and got a message that they couldn't access that information. I retyped my customer number and pin again and this time got straight into my account ....... and the goods were shipped today.

It seems to be so hit and miss on that site although, to date, I've not had any problems apart from the minor 'hiccup' this afternoon.

Last edited:
My experience of this problem is as a result of the shopping basket being allowed to time out. Used to be that closing the browser and opening a new one solved the problem - not any more. Haven't been able to access beyond the home page for over two weeks on IE. However, if you open a new tab on IE and select private browsing, everything works fine and dandy. That doesn't indicate a problem with the site; something to do with cookies and them putting a block on our usage if it's possible to do that? Not sufficiently computer savvy to work it out but if it works 'in private' but not in normal mode there is something putting a block on somewhere.

I`ve been getting that for weeks and don`t know how to solve it as I`m useless on a computer and even if someone gives advice I can`t do it because its like a foreign language

I know what you mean, heard it on here deleting cookies and downloading firefox etc.
Just don't think you should have to go to that trouble, cause prior to this year there's not been a problem.

Latest posts

Back