Qvc usa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katiesallybliss

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Does anyone know if we can shop using QVC USA here from the UK.

I've looked on the site, and they seem to have some nice things on there, so wondered if it was possible for us as UK QVC members to buy from them.

Katie

Katie - QVC US only ship within the US & to Canada unfortunately! :(
If there's something you like the look of that you can't get on QVC UK, it might be worth checking out eBay sellers, both here & in the US but check the postal rates carefully, some US sellers charge extortionate rates to ship even tiny items to the UK! :)

You need a US address to shop with QVC US - there are mail forwarding companies over there that give you like a mailbox address (that looks like a real address) for a fee and then you enter that as your US address on QVC US.
You can then purchase using your CC and have the goods sent to your Mailbox address who then forward onto you.
Depends how much you want to order / how often as it really needs to be either high value or frequently for you to save money long term. It was much better when the £ v $ was more favourable.
Don't forget that customs charges will be added onto your parcel and that all US purchases have sales tax added on at the end of the transaction (they are not inclusive up front like VAT)

Justbeautydirect is right about customs charges. I once bought a load of stuff directly from Benefit in the USA and I had to pay so much in customs charges when it was delivered that I don't think I ended up saving anything taking into account the cost of shipping aswell.

I tried this, as I have family in the USA. To get a QVC number I was asked to provide a CC with a US billing address. When I said I had a US shipping address, but CC with UK billing address they declined the membership. Tried online first and because billing address had a postcode not zipcode it wouldn't go through.

wish they did they do lots of nice stuff on there including clinique which I use a lot of
cant wait for my hols next week to stock up!!!!

I have a USA address but was unable to order when I was in the States because my credit card is registered in the UK.

Latest posts

Back