QVC TSV's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tyson

Guest Shopper
Does anybody else get sick of QVC doing jewellery, beauty, Northern Nights, fashion, cooks essentials and Richard Jacksons garden TSV's.

They are quite regular now at least once a month TSV with about 10 shows a month.

I find that QVC hardly have any variety or niche anymore.

What happened to QVC doing DIY TSV's, they seem to have vanished completely and DIY shows are hardly on these days.

I love a good beauty TSV but I was moaning on here recently that they'd had four or five anti ageing skincare TSVs in as many weeks. That kind of monotony gets to me.

Beauty shows rae the only ones I watch with any regularity so I just don't really notice other types of TSV unless it means that we haven't had a beauty one for a while.

I'm a little bit of a one trick pony when it comes to QVC! :D

I must admit that DIY isn't really my thing but I'm starting to think that QVC is going to end up with about half a dozen suppliers. The variety really sucks.

Its called the recession, QVC will push non stop ranges they know have sold in the past. They will not even think about moving into anything niche for fear of losing money.

Its called the recession, QVC will push non stop ranges they know have sold in the past. They will not even think about moving into anything niche for fear of losing money.

I agree it will be all down to what makes them most money and I imagine some of the "own brands" e.g. NN and Cooks Essentials will make high margins compared to branded items.

I do wonder though how much bedding anyone needs as NN seems to be popping up more and more frequently. Looking on the bright side it does make it easier to be a fart!

Latest posts

Back