QVC Sales

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never been too enamoured with the QVC sales. I think the high street wins in this area. I do think 'sale price' can be rather misleading. The on air price is the QVC price, when the item was probably on sale at IP, and the amount we are saving is not, therefore, as much as we are being led to believe. I am also quite sceptical when it comes to the tsv during the sale; if it was not the tsv, chances are it would be in the sale at the same price. It should be reduced to a sale price, then discounted further to allow it to be called a tsv.

Yes I'm always disappointed with QVC sale too.I didn't watch much (any?) yesterday...the odd 5 mins I caught here and there all seemed to be really expensive dated gems.....and whilst today I've seen a fair bit of the clothing sale...it is all rubbish.I can't believe how old some of it really is and how limited their shows have been today...all brands I'm totally not into.Why do they never have kipling in the sale?!I see that QVC have also had anniversary prices on some stuff....can't even be bothered to change the graphics to sale :giggle:

The QVC sale is a joke. The prices are not reduced enough and the stock includes too much old and not enough new. Anything new or worth having sells out fast, and they never have it in medium.

There's a couple of Tocca perfumes in there though, would have been tempted if I hadn't just ordered the Lalique one.

I wondered about kipling too. Think there must be a clause in the contract - we will supply you with exclusive for QVC tat if you agree not to undercut our prices on our high street lines.

I wanted a Kipling in the 2D Print, ordered an Alvar from the Kipling website with 30% off, no p&p total £45.50. Unfortunately they emailed me yesterday morning to say they had sold out.

Had a nose around & came upon www.poshbagsuk.co.uk ordered the same bag for £43.50, again no p&p & it arrived this morning by Recorded delivery. Very impressed.

Javari & rtherapy also have Kipling bargains.

Latest posts

Back