Qvc sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No idea how i managed to post this twice as i'm not drunk yet!

WHAT!!! Why not :mysmilie_3::glass::beer: Keep your eyes on the Lulu Guinness website ladies (and generous gents), there's some bargains going to go down for those that can hold their nerve to the VERY last minute. Got my eye on the hard sided vanity case to put all my mountains of Christmas Decleor in.

CC

I saw some fashions reduced today! Truly awful and I wouldn't even pay the Sale Price for them! Who buys them :mysmilie_5::mysmilie_17:

I saw some fashions reduced today! Truly awful and I wouldn't even pay the Sale Price for them! Who buys them :mysmilie_5::mysmilie_17:

The Michelle Hope hour I watched was a blast....Really don't know how she continues at QVC. She must have a loyal following.

The Michelle Hope hour I watched was a blast....Really don't know how she continues at QVC. She must have a loyal following.

I think we (on this forum) may perhaps get a bit of an unbalanced view in the opposite direction to some of the facebook groups. It's been a while, but I can't recall that we have had any Michele Hope fans on here, at least recently. I know we have some Kim & Co fans (I wore a jacket of hers on Christmas day, paired with a Nina Leonard dress)...

I think Michele Hope does have good customer service for her customers... if they're doing the mother of the bride thing, she offers the extra material to do hat ribbons an suchlike to coordinate an outfit. I think that there are a lot of us on here for whom Michele's designs are just not their thing, so we don't have the experience with her fashions or her customer service ourselves to put in an alternative viewpoint...

Personally, I would like to see more classic styles; less hectic patterns and colours; fewer embellished items; more consistent sizing; longer hemlines (particularly Ronni Nicole, Tiana B); fewer asymmetric/sharkbite/handkerchief hems; more realistic pricing for the fabric used...

I notice with the things I own (and have kept) from Kim & Co and Nina Leonard - they are all simple, classic shapes. The colours and patterns are less loud and clashing too.

I'm actually sitting here in a Kim & Co grey and black knitted jumper keeping myself warm in the office... it's quite fine, but with a soft feel.

In recent years, I've not been finding much of anything worth buying from QVC's fashion, sadly. It's a shame as at least seeing things on the models gives you some idea of what they will look like on.

I dare say (not having watched the fashion clearance hours) they are waffling on about the "suits anybody", "smoke and mirrors", "disguises the tummy" an all the rest of the nonsense. When I hear them saying these things, I assume the polar opposite is true!

I don't think she's the worst on QVC! What about the Quacker tops, they are more suitable for 5yr olds! :mysmilie_1:

The QVC sale is a joke. Aside from the vast majority of it being tat that nobody wants to buy, has anyone noticed how everything is marked down by only a couple of quid off the QVC price. In fact the item was probably only sold at the introductory price. I reckon the clearance price and the introductory price are pretty close to identical. What a con.

QVC is a strange world in which familiar words take on unexpected meanings. Post and packing ... which actually represents profit. Sale price... which may or may not include any reduction in price. Exclusive ... which may be of equivalent quality to items which can be bought elsewhere, and may or may not be exclusive for more than a day. Buying power ... which gives you the same price you could walk into a shop on you high street and pay. That said, QVC do still offer some great buys... but perhaps not as many as they would like us to think.

I'm looking forward to the Q sales ,not because of the bargains ,I don't think there will be any ,but to get rid of the Christmas song,tat and incessant gifting chat.
It feels like a marathon this year,not only on Q but across the media.

Apart from the funny sqeaky toy advert ,advertising butter I think ,I can't tell the rest apart,couldn't tell you what they are selling .The brain has become overloaded.

I will be going online for bargains ,I'm waiting for the Denby sale to replace some crockery for a start.

Loved that advert!

Latest posts

Back