QVC products price comparison

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use the Cover Grey that Marina mentioned and recommend it as a temporary cover up for roots. I have coloured dark brown hair with very grey roots when they come through and this extends my full hair colour by 7 to 10 days, doesn't come off on the pillows and is 'cheap as chips'. I sometimes use an old eye shadow brush around the hairline to apply it easier.

I use the Cover Grey that Marina mentioned and recommend it as a temporary cover up for roots. I have coloured dark brown hair with very grey roots when they come through and this extends my full hair colour by 7 to 10 days, doesn't come off on the pillows and is 'cheap as chips'. I sometimes use an old eye shadow brush around the hairline to apply it easier.
Thank you Pandora, I'm thinking using it as a highlight or a lowlight. Can you recommend it for this purpose?
I'm looking at light brown for highlighting and black or jet black for doing lowlights. Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you Pandora, I'm thinking using it as a highlight or a lowlight. Can you recommend it for this purpose?
I'm looking at light brown for highlighting and black or jet black for doing lowlights. Thank you

I'm not sure you could apply it as highlights/lowlights, maybe if you held the sections away from the rest of your hair as you do it,but I think it might be time consuming to do and to then wash it out maybe a day or two later. I don't think I would have the patience! It does only cost 3.99 and no p&p so maybe just try one first and see how you get on. Hope that helps.

QVC's p&p is ridiculous If I was paying £415 for a food mixer I'd expect free p&p

I'm not sure you could apply it as highlights/lowlights, maybe if you held the sections away from the rest of your hair as you do it,but I think it might be time consuming to do and to then wash it out maybe a day or two later. I don't think I would have the patience! It does only cost 3.99 and no p&p so maybe just try one first and see how you get on. Hope that helps.
They did highlights on Q and I really liked it. I'll try it at it IS cheap.

We used to have a chap round our way who used shoe polish, no kidding, and apart from feeling sorry for him I used to think how awful his bedding must be. Realised I hadn't seen him in a long time after spotting another chap doing exactly the same. Go bald please, it is preferable to a woman.

We used to have a chap round our way who used shoe polish, no kidding, and apart from feeling sorry for him I used to think how awful his bedding must be. Realised I hadn't seen him in a long time after spotting another chap doing exactly the same. Go bald please, it is preferable to a woman.

How do you know it was shoe polish LIAM? Could you smell it?

Today's Emu TSV's. TSV price including nearly £7 quid (!)postage £132.

Same boots in chestnut on Amazon £108 with free shipping.

Ciate caviar manicure set 201711 (£17.95 delivered) includes a bottle of polish and a bottle of micro beads to stick on to the polish. I bought the MUA equivalent in superdrug this morning but I got 2 x metallic nail polishes (@£2 each)and 1 bottle of beads (@£3) for a fiver, £5 because of their 3 for 2 offer and even with £2 parking and coffee and butty in M&S I spent less than the ciate would cost...oh and I picked up my prescription as well (I don't think Q offer this service yet) I was going to post this on the "high street" thread but it suits this thread just as well and reminds me that, if I ordered the ciate set but later returned it the postage both ways would be roughly the £5 of the MUA trio which I can just bin if it's rubbish..my dustbin being closer than the nearest post office!

Jude xx

Poundland were on earlier this week - - - not as good value as you think - - - smaller quantities eg 300g Sugarpuffs, and misleading packing (pack of 6 kitkat including 3 free, whereas everywhere else were 6 packs anyway).

In most cases, they were more expensive than the big supermarkets, size for size.

This is hysterical!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back