QVC Presenters' Wages

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tania should be given a bonus payment for having doing the belle pierre and the sonic face cleaner demos.

Hello BurlyBear, just to let you know: Simon Biagi is on doing paper crafting at 2 & 3pm, and on again doing small office home office. ;)

I remember Charlie saying in a jewellery hour, that QVC provide private healthcare for all there presenters.

I'm pretty sure they get free hair colouring and cuts as well The Doo's!! I definitely got that impression from Julia once (could be wrong, but I 'feel it in my water'... ).

I remember reading that some of the presenters on QVC US earn around the $500,000 mark. They won't be on that here but I would be amazed if the likes of Julia isn't on a six-figure salary, although I wouldn't be surprised if there are considerable differences between presenters. :cash:

When Charlie mentioned about the free private health care all the presenter's get. He also said QVC had a fantastic pension scheme.

Glen always says he lives inyorkshire and has to stay in london when on qvc...

I don't think they work on commission but do wonder if theres some sort of payment (or just pure competitiveness) when the tsv sells out in their hour - they do seem particularly over the moon if it does and its "well dones" all round - whereas I take the tsv selling out to be a cock up ie they didn't order enough!
What has happened to Glen? Is he ill? Been off for ages. Do you think they get a little bonus each month for how many times they can say jeans and a little white tee shirt? I've always wondered, whether it's top diamond shows and even beauty shows, it alway has to be mentioned. Even my husband is aware of them saying it even while he is trying to concentrate on his Sudoku most of the time.

He lives between Leeds and Bradford at a place called Mentson...I was lead to believe it was £100per show he did ie 3 shows same day £300 1 show £100 plus expenses but again I must stress this was only word of mouth from one of his close friends

Yeh he lives there as my parents do too - don't know him personally but when I used to work in the village Co-op many moons ago he used to come in and I've occassionally seen him in the M&S in Guiseley (small town). He seemed really nice.

I actually quite like glen -I don't think its offensive at all.

Re the hairdo's - all the presenters made a big thing about going to "richard ward" (?) for their hair for an update - I presumed it was free for all the advertising they were giving him..

What has happened to Glen? Is he ill? Been off for ages. Do you think they get a little bonus each month for how many times they can say jeans and a little white tee shirt? I've always wondered, whether it's top diamond shows and even beauty shows, it alway has to be mentioned. Even my husband is aware of them saying it even while he is trying to concentrate on his Sudoku most of the time.

He had hurt his back and so wasn't able to be on for a while. They spoke to him by phone a few weeks back when there was a series of fashion shows.

Latest posts

Back