QVC Parts with BTY Group

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All I can say is 'where have I been ?' Completely oblivious to all this politicking and QVC Head Girl favouritism malarkey.

I love this sort of intrigue so I'm just nipping over to FB for a butchers (not Andi Peters).

It products they will trail:blush::blush::blush::blush: Sorry I was in a rush and put the wrong word. But it would not surprise me if they did do surveys how how quickly things arrived etc as well.

No doubt also saying everything is wonderful

It products they will trail:blush::blush::blush::blush: Sorry I was in a rush and put the wrong word. But it would not surprise me if they did do surveys how how quickly things arrived etc as well.

No doubt also saying everything is wonderful

I was thinking maybe the paranoid secret police of the closed FB groups are going to track what they believe are problem QVC-ers!

In this day, when questioning anything, in however reasonable and polite way is treated as trolling... wouldn't put it past them!

I would like to know how Sharon Harvey and CJ (desert island skin blog) get sent TSV'S and products early to review as their names always get read out in tweets. Is it via QVC or their connections with DF?

I would like to know how Sharon Harvey and CJ (desert island skin blog) get sent TSV'S and products early to review as their names always get read out in tweets. Is it via QVC or their connections with DF?

Me too ,I'm sick to death of her name being read out on beauty shows,even worse when they show her picture and of course everything is simply fab and stunning.

I have also heard S.H's name read out on QVC in connection with a product she tried and of course loved.

Last edited:
Well this is a turn up for the books, a definite flying pig moment indeed, Donna255!!!

The recent debacle on Q's FB page with the BTY 'blogger' taking offence to a perfectly reasonable question and deleting posts must have sealed the deal - no more Q freebies for the 'blogger' methinks!!!!

Rightly so, how someone who befriended a presenter and now gets all these freebies and lunches et al beats me! Weill, I still have my Pride and Dignity, lololololo :mysmilie_12:

Hear them all the time, soooo boring now lololololo :mysmilie_13:

The sad thing is we know they are bloggers and think ahha but Joe Blogs at home thinks they are genuine reviews from people who have paid for products.

Sometimes I like to read about a review especially on a 'new' product or launch but when they say they have used about 6 different things to just have a bath in, then you know it's phoney! Come on guys who are you kidding??? Another thing, most are young enough to be my children as I've used many many many beauty, makeup products to make your hair curl, haaaa!!!!! :mysmilie_43::mysmilie_12:

There are a few bloggers I like and trust. Very few will buy products all are sent as promo from the companies. The British Beauty Blogger will actually do articles about what goes on with companies and the PR team pushing for everything to be wonderful. Many bloggers feel pressurized into following the party line. She is honest in her reviews. Caroline Hirons is another. There is a US older lady who does buy her products and is very interesting. Best Things In Beauty. The Beauty Professor is all about the high end stuff, but her foundation reviews and colour matches(she does all shades), is super.

On the BTY group DF and her besto SH are still talking about "Monday Web Chats" continuing and they say that "loads are planned" and "some great ones are booked" .......... no idea what they're on about as I don't really pay much attention to that group as, as far as I can see it's mostly just the same people over and over again massaging each others egos :dull:

They still doing these web chats, they really must have so much time on their hands! :mysmilie_5:

There are a few bloggers I like and trust. Very few will buy products all are sent as promo from the companies. The British Beauty Blogger will actually do articles about what goes on with companies and the PR team pushing for everything to be wonderful. Many bloggers feel pressurized into following the party line. She is honest in her reviews. Caroline Hirons is another. There is a US older lady who does buy her products and is very interesting. Best Things In Beauty. The Beauty Professor is all about the high end stuff, but her foundation reviews and colour matches(she does all shades), is super.

Good to hear, as most say how everything is wonderful and amazing! Boring :mysmilie_43:

Interesting. I expect there will be an announcement soon that she's banned from using her iPad on air! NOT!

I hope you will excuse me if any of you have already written a similar response to my latest but I'm so peed off with this "Do you want to leave this page" message I really can't scroll through all the messages that have been left. This really is driving me round the bend! Apologies for any duplication.

Some of these bloggers are making shed loads of money and it makes me laugh how they now use only high end stuff. I don't really agree some focus on their young kids and you can see them becoming more and more precocious over the years. The mother did a video about her Hermes Birkin bag:mysmilie_13:

I don't read blogs of any description but by the sounds of it, the name "bloggers" should be changed to "blaggers"

Have no interest in them either! Especially when they are just mainly promoting QVC products. Said before, my friends & family compare stuff and this is best recommendation you can get! Experience over blah blah blah :mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back