QVC Outlet - Birchwood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you go, mind you don't trip over the box of calendars by the door. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

And avoid at all costs the posse hanging around the clothes rails, they will dive bomb and drop kick you if you get to a new rail being brought out before them.:muscle:

I'd be interested to know what's in too. I've got to go to Warrington, for work, on Friday so I could call in if there's anything worth having.

Last edited:
I went this afternoon and it was almost empty!!!!

There was a full shelf of Kim & Co bedding, quite a few boxes of Oreck cleaners and hundreds of pairs of Emu boots. The last TSV boots were there at £98 with 30% off in black and brown.

They had quite a few juicers and about 10 Clarisonics (£60 ish).

There were hardly any clothes - instead the rails had handbags on hangers!!!!! They seemed to be Stone Mountain and Charlie Lapson, with a few KVZ.

It's the first time in 10 years of visiting that I couldn't find a single thing to buy :-(

I've never even heard of it, and it's not that far for me to go. Is it just all the c**p or is it worth going? No point in driving down there for Kim & Co, Indigo Moon or Nina Leonard. What kind of reductions do they have?

I've never even heard of it, and it's not that far for me to go. Is it just all the c**p or is it worth going? No point in driving down there for Kim & Co, Indigo Moon or Nina Leonard. What kind of reductions do they have?

I have only been to Warrington once as it is quite a long way from me but was in the area on business. Have been to the Shrewsbury one several times (nearer) and it can be very hit and miss. You can go one day and they have loads of good stuff other times it is carp. The thing is it all depends on what is unsold or gets returned and obviously they have no control over that!

Generally loads of Northern Nights, Cooks Essentials and Clothes.

I would avoid January as we went one year and it was empty, they said they did a stocktake then and ran the stock down till it was finished.

I have only been to Warrington once as it is quite a long way from me but was in the area on business. Have been to the Shrewsbury one several times (nearer) and it can be very hit and miss. You can go one day and they have loads of good stuff other times it is carp. The thing is it all depends on what is unsold or gets returned and obviously they have no control over that!

I would avoid January as we went one year and it was empty, they said they did a stocktake then and ran the stock down till it was finished.

Interesting. Am tempted to get a cheap mid week train ticket and have a look. Or is it not close to a train station?

With free food. The pans aren't washed before they are returned. :puke: :puke: :puke:

I go to the Birchwood QVC shop quite often . That's where I do most of my QVC shopping. The prices are 70% reduction off clothes ( and handbags also now) . You can actually try on certain clothes , as they have long mirrors. Best of all there's no P&P on anything bought !!
There's an extra discount on a Monday for pensioners .
Over the years I've had some lovely items at very reasonable prices , but you never know what you will find , if anything at all ! As others have said , it's a 'lucky dip' which is my favourite type of shopping !

Some items are obviously used - but others are end of lines etc. You have to be careful and obviously pick and choose. Sometimes they will have a set of say Yankee candles where one has been burnt but the others are new. I have had some real bargains - brand new and sealed smashbox tsv's, Northern Nights brand new pillows, and bed sets.

You can tell the used stuff - as no one could re-package a duvet set the way it comes new also they will have lots of one item rather than one or two.

I did get one of the Lori Grener long mirror jewellery cabinets - which looked like new it still had the seals on it and the blue tape over the mirror bit. When I got it home it had a note tucked into it with a ladies name and address(!) explaining that she had ordered it for a present and the orginal was damaged so instead of waiting for this one which was the replacement to arrive she had ordered a second one so this was the orginal replacement which she just returned straight back. So whether you would describe that as second hand would be up to you. It was also a bargain at £40 instead of £120 off qvc!

Some items are obviously used - but others are end of lines etc. You have to be careful and obviously pick and choose. Sometimes they will have a set of say Yankee candles where one has been burnt but the others are new. I have had some real bargains - brand new and sealed smashbox tsv's, Northern Nights brand new pillows, and bed sets.

You can tell the used stuff - as no one could re-package a duvet set the way it comes new also they will have lots of one item rather than one or two.

I did get one of the Lori Grener long mirror jewellery cabinets - which looked like new it still had the seals on it and the blue tape over the mirror bit. When I got it home it had a note tucked into it with a ladies name and address(!) explaining that she had ordered it for a present and the orginal was damaged so instead of waiting for this one which was the replacement to arrive she had ordered a second one so this was the orginal replacement which she just returned straight back. So whether you would describe that as second hand would be up to you. It was also a bargain at £40 instead of £120 off qvc!

Thanks Rosey. I half expected that you would take your chances. I think I can probably work out what I would consider to be a bargain and what I would not wish to purchase. So shall be checking out train tickets in order to take a chance!!

That's again another QVC shocker they sell items to protect against ID fraud but yet still again continue to sell items with return customer details in the packaging.
I've handed over return slips to outlet shop assistants before, yet QVC presenters state on air we never give your personal details to third parties.
Oh well no not officially but any Tom, Dick or Bags may find them in your returns. :wink:

:devil:

Latest posts

Back