QVC Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nalintha is stunning, I would love to look like her!

Also think Ali and Tara are gorgeous, Tara has a very elegant old fashioned sort of 1940's look, she only does beauty I think as does Nalintha (sensible girls!)

Personality wise Tanya and Joy are my faves especially Tanya think she's very down to earth and seems like a good laugh.

Not keen on Rene, too pouty & orange for my liking & her shiny forehead annoys me, I always want to powder her down!

Don't mind any of the others really, but I don't watch much fashion so unless they do beauty or jewellery regularly I don't get to 'know' them very well.

Ali is lovely. By far one of the prettiest models on QVC.

Does anyone remember a middle aged model who was so OTT I used to feel like hurling when she was on? She also was the rep for Clientele at some point as well. And she does the BBC link in walking up & down with a lawn mower. She was awful, truly awful. Such a show off & thought herself so ****** marvellous.

Jo Thomas is the lawn-mower, ex-Clientele, ex pile-cream model see below

http://www.modelplan.co.uk/modeldetails_az.php?modelID=1113

You need to make yourself a cup of cocoa Scouser it is 2.51am :yawn::yawn::yawn: My excuse is I've been painting doors, what's yours?

Ha ha outed! Fell asleep watching tonight's soaps and now am raring to go......just cleaned the fridge............OAPs do funny things..............think I'll go to Asda now. x

Ha ha outed! Fell asleep watching tonight's soaps and now am raring to go......just cleaned the fridge............OAPs do funny things..............think I'll go to Asda now. x

You sound like me with an upside down inside out bodyclock, done the Asda thing often, could count sheep I suppose. Whatever time you get to sleep may your dreams be pleasant :wave::sleepy:

Thanks Scouser. Yes thats her. Used to prance & preen all over the place. Throw her head back, laugh, pout. Practically turned herself inside out for the camera.

Such a show off but she looked ridiculous to the point of being embarassing for the poor presenter having to work with her:blush:

Jo and the blonde curly haired model were on the same cruise as me in June. They were both very glammed up all day and kept themselves to themselves with their OH's. They were so slim and tiny in frame, although Jo is quite tall.

Is there anywhere on the QVC website about the models as although I can picture them I do not know their names!! I often watch with the sound muted!! or I don't catch it due to my hearing trouble. I'd love to know who everyone is on about!!

sharon is fabulous.
goody is fabulous.

old skool models, glamorous and elegant and know what theyre there for!

what happened to jo fair? she was around alot with jo skinner and stayed after skinner left but i havent seen her for ages?

Jo Fair was on recently.

Jo and the blonde curly haired model were on the same cruise as me in June. They were both very glammed up all day and kept themselves to themselves with their OH's. They were so slim and tiny in frame, although Jo is quite tall.

Lucky you to go on a cruise, where did you go?

Lucky you to go on a cruise, where did you go?

It was fab Suki. 16 days round the Eastern Med. Venice, Dubrovnik,Corfu, and a few other places. I recognised the models immediately. I don't think they wore any QVC fashion though.

After seeing extremely suggestive naked piccies of Reneee (and they were not of the arty type iykwim) i just can't look at the girl in a normal way. She should be hosting babe.tv.

Did anyone else catch SW's remark on tonight's B&W show that he has seen Renee without her clothes on? There was an awkward pause before she started giggling. Think she looks a bit chavvy tonight with the ponytail facelift. Think the other model (Amanda?) looks stunning.

What on earth is Beth up to on the George Simonton hour this morning ? Sharon Mark 2 quite frankly. Doing all the hand stuff & prancing about all over the place.

And GS looked awful. Slimey is the word that springs to mind. Hair slicked back & huge white glasses. Gave me the creeps TBH.

As for the clothes I would not be buried in any of that tat.:giggle:

whatever happened to the dark haired girl that always did the Elemis shows (oh the envy). Her skin did misbehave at times which endeared her to me a bit. Ali Young (of course) always pointed it out over and over.

whatever happened to the dark haired girl that always did the Elemis shows (oh the envy). Her skin did misbehave at times which endeared her to me a bit. Ali Young (of course) always pointed it out over and over.

If you mean Chrissie, she's had a baby. She is my favourite on QVC, she also has a lovely speaking voice.

Latest posts

Back