QVC Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beth is driving me mad. Last night on Skagen she did the whole range of annoying mannerisms-Slow blink/serious face morphing into smile with slow blink/head on one side then smile/head on other side within a few seconds look off camera and then scrunchy up nose and smile. She seems incapable of just keeping still.

When I see her I turn over no matter what the product is.

I felt sorry for the "plus size" model last night during the TSV presentation.

Firstly, they put her in 4" heels which she didn't seem comfortable in. First outfit was a pair of cropped trousers (sorry, trouser) which I don't think suited her.

Next, she wore a vile pleated skirt which didn't do her any favours.

Finally, she was in some skin tight jeans which IMHO she should have worn with some Spanx underneath to smooth her out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we shouldn't have plus size models but put them in outfits that show them off to their best. I saw her later in a Tiana B dress and she looked lovely.

It wasn't only her that suffered. Poor Tiff had to wear some "city shorts"!

Had to turn off during the TSV presentation cos Glen came on ...

Beth is driving me mad. Last night on Skagen she did the whole range of annoying mannerisms-Slow blink/serious face morphing into smile with slow blink/head on one side then smile/head on other side within a few seconds look off camera and then scrunchy up nose and smile. She seems incapable of just keeping still.

When I see her I turn over no matter what the product is.
:mysmilie_15:That's Beth to a T!! I can just imagine her running through the moves in her head like a well rehearsed routine. Daft simpering mare is unwatchable.

I felt sorry for the "plus size" model last night during the TSV presentation.

Firstly, they put her in 4" heels which she didn't seem comfortable in. First outfit was a pair of cropped trousers (sorry, trouser) which I don't think suited her.

Next, she wore a vile pleated skirt which didn't do her any favours.

Finally, she was in some skin tight jeans which IMHO she should have worn with some Spanx underneath to smooth her out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we shouldn't have plus size models but put them in outfits that show them off to their best. I saw her later in a Tiana B dress and she looked lovely.

It wasn't only her that suffered. Poor Tiff had to wear some "city shorts"!

Had to turn off during the TSV presentation cos Glen came on ...

I just flicked the telly on while eating my lunch and caught the plus-size model doing Cashmasoft - I entirely agree with you ILC, put plus-size models in clothes that do at least suit them and show them off at their best, poor Sarah stood there looking like a sack of spuds tied in the middle - and I'm sorry, but if she's 18-20, I'm a 12-14! I buy 18 tops & 16 bottoms and I am nowhere near as big as Sarah...and I wouldn't have worn that outfit either!:grin:

Really irritates me that their idea of plus size is usually only a 14 or something below the average size in the UK.

Latest posts

Back