QVC Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DramaCat

gobby bird
forgive me if there is a previous thread on this, but seriously, could Renee (? spelling) look any more bored? Ideas above her station per chance? If she was in demand as a model I guess she wouldn't be on QVC.

What colour is she?!!! :thinking: And I wish she'd stop leaning and giggling, sure she's getting on Simon's nerves too as he just told her to stop leaning!!! Models should be seen and not heard, take a leaf out of Sharon and Ali's book!!! lol

I think both Butler & Wilson models are gorgeous but I had hoped that Rene would have worn something a little more glam as Ali has done the last two nights. She's worn that top before and I think it doesn't suit presenting jewellery that well. It looks just a bit too casual. And Simon seems to dress his models with such style that I'm surprised she's got this on. Her tan looks fine on my screen, she's got great hair and beautiful eyes. She does lounge a bit too much sometimes, very feline. I can hear my mother saying 'sit up straight'!

I much prefer Ali. She a lot more classier! Every time I see Renee its like Katie Price staring back!!

I thought Ali was looking especially lovely in the last couple of B and S shows, Renee is alright, but Ali has a classier look for some reason.Anyway they are both brave souls to model some of the atrocious "fashion", bet their mates tune in for laugh.

Ali has much more of a high fashion look ( she is stunning have seen her in the S. Molton St shop)
Rene is more a glamour girl with the pouting aka Katie P.
Agree the dress tonight is not a good choice.

I much prefer Ali. She a lot more classier! Every time I see Renee its like Katie Price staring back!!

agree, Ali is classy and elegant, you dont cringe when she opens her mouth. Renee is getting really trashy and slovenly.

Ye Gods !!!

What colour is she ? Reminds me of a stick of furniture.:giggle: Same colour as my coffee table.

What ever happened to the Karen? She used to model all the nail colours and some of the beauty with AY.

Does anyone remember this model - Jo - well here's a clip of her saying why she was too big to model for QVC!!! :headbang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_dBA6MFTo

Hi summergirl(great name) - Karen still appears occasionally - usually Tova but i know what you mean as i've not seen her for ages though. Re Jo i remember there was a lot of chat re QVC seemingly telling her she was too fat!! to model there? As your clip shows she went over to the darkside(IW) and then disappeared-I think- because i only view IW when i'm channel surfing and thats for a couple of seconds. Welcome to ST.com, i hope you enjoy your time herex:sun:

Ali and Renee are like caviar and cod. I think Ali is definitely the most beautiful and classy model on qvc and that's why Simon seems to have appropriated her and we see so little of her. Renee has her attributes as a model but classy they aint. I also like Tanya for seeming normal and I think Jane Catherine (is that her name) is lovely and I heard her talking a lot during one beauty show and reckon she could make a presenter. I'm intrigued by Cordelia - she has made a quirky look for herself but she's not exactly beautiful. I wonder how old she is.

Latest posts

Back