QVC Male Presenter of 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who was the best male presenter in 2010?

• Julian Ballantyne

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • Simon Biagi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Charlie Brook

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Dale Franklin

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • Anthony Heywood

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Craig Rowe

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julian Ballantyne for me, maybe because he isn't on as often as the other males.but I find him very normal without any edge.

Anthony's my choice, although Julian does come a close second!

Yes me too, although Julian is maybe 'the best of the rest'. His constant referral to his northern working class upbringing is a bit boring. I had one but don't feel the need to keep telling everyone.

Jules for me. Normal bloke with no pretentions who I am sure you could have a ****** good time with.

Seems we're all of the same opinion - Anthony is my number one, and Julian number two. I think the remaining presenters are too smarmy (Dale), too weird (Simon), too girlie (Charlie) and too moronic (Craig)!!

Even though I have voted on ability, they also happen to be my faves too - fancy that :smirk:

Seems we're all of the same opinion - Anthony is my number one, and Julian number two. I think the remaining presenters are too smarmy (Dale), too weird (Simon), too girlie (Charlie) and too moronic (Craig)!!

Even though I have voted on ability, they also happen to be my faves too - fancy that :smirk:

Same for me. I think Anthony has a wicked sense of humour.

It has to be Jules - he is so funny and far more 'natural' than some of the others (CRAIG!!!!)

I think the male presenters are a hard call to make...i don't actually think I've seen a show presenter by JB, so can't comment. Can't see what the attraction with Anthony is, think he's a good presenter but doesn't seem to have much of a personality.

I voted Dale, and that's simply because he reminds me of Alan Partridge!

Anthony for me, with possibly Craig or Julian next. Also like Mr Biagi too. Anthony is just a very down to earth bloke, natural, chatty and with a lovely sense of humour

Antony for me too, he's really funny (especially the other day, I think he was demob happy and kept dropping in brand names)
I can take or leave the others, but Craig needs to go, he's a pain!

I voted Julian. Think he is a good presenter but Anthony would be my second choice. I notice my least fave presenter smarmy hasn't had many votes. Yippee

Latest posts

Back