QVC Male Presenter of 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who was the best male presenter in 2010?

• Julian Ballantyne

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • Simon Biagi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Charlie Brook

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Dale Franklin

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • Anthony Heywood

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Craig Rowe

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really rate any of the male presenters to be honest (and not just cos I'm a female Civil Partner :giggle:). I just don't think any of them are that fabulous when compared with some of the women. But as I seem to have a talent for liking the presenters everyone else hates (I voted for Claire Sutton in the female poll) I'll say Craig cos he gets on my pip the least.

If Simon Brown had been given a well-deserved tenured post he'd have got my vote in an instant!

I've just realised that Richard Jackson isn't an option!!
images

So I know I'm not the only one (cos he's got three votes LOL!), but i'm obviously the only one to admit to it in writing!!!.......
But Charlie is my favourite, always was, always will be, Charlie is my darling(well he would be if I had anything to do with it!):heart:

I'm sorry but I find Julian quite patronising.

Julian has been my no 1 since I first started watching QVC all those years ago :heart::heart::heart:
Anthony would be my no 2 :happy:
Charlie is my least fave :yawn:

So I know I'm not the only one (cos he's got three votes LOL!), but i'm obviously the only one to admit to it in writing!!!.......
But Charlie is my favourite, always was, always will be, Charlie is my darling(well he would be if I had anything to do with it!):heart:

I'm sorry but I find Julian quite patronising.
Me too Charlie 'Mr QVC' Brooks gets my vote. :sun:

I object: shouldn't Charlie be in the female presenter poll? :tongue:

I've just realised that Richard Jackson isn't an option!!
images

i class him as a guest rather than a presenter. he only does one type of product and he doesnt fly solo - therefore he isnt a "proper" presenter in my book. same goes for the Bibster and Glen Campbell.

without a doubt...
161189_719725616_3006644_n.jpg

second place....
Anthony Heywood
sad to see him leave :sad:

No way is Anthony leaving? I love Julian and Anthony but you hardly see them now they have been banished to the morning show

I voted for Dale. I think he's exactly what a shopping telly presenter should be: a bit cheesey but entertaining, and he knows his stuff.

I just don't get the Julian thing - are you all swooning over him?? Really??? As for Anthony, you can't possibly be swooning over him. I think he probably lives by Jackie Onassis' quote about not liking sex because it wrinkles your clothes... Hee hee.

I voted for Dale. I think he's exactly what a shopping telly presenter should be: a bit cheesey but entertaining, and he knows his stuff.

I just don't get the Julian thing - are you all swooning over him?? Really??? As for Anthony, you can't possibly be swooning over him. I think he probably lives by Jackie Onassis' quote about not liking sex because it wrinkles your clothes... Hee hee.

No not swooning over Julian, just think he is a down to earth presenter.

Latest posts

Back