QVC Lulu Needs more Air Time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She came to our Fenwicks store in York a few weeks ago to peddle her wares...you had to pay to see her:grin: Not sure how many people turned up to see her though as I couldn't go because of commitments, ie, grouting the tiles and cleaning the shower plug.

I wouldn't go & stand on my drive to see her, let alone pay money !!

So we're up to 3 pages of slagging off Lulu and no-one has objected or called anyone a bully. Interesting.

So we're up to 3 pages of slagging off Lulu and no-one has objected or called anyone a bully. Interesting.

I was going to but I decided to let the venting carry on without intervention. However since I'm here now.... I don't mind Lulu. I've never been a 'fan' but I don't get all the meanness directed her way. She looks great and is still very productive and successful. Maybe that's why?
So what if she's singing in Butlins? She's still willing to go out and do the job she obviously loves and if Butlins offers her a platform good on her!

It was £40 per ticket.....

Prima magazine and Fenwick are delighted to invite you to enjoy afternoon tea with singing sensation, business woman and star of BBC Strictly Come Dancing, LULU! Lulu will be hosting afternoon tea at Fenwick Newcastle on 24th January and at Fenwick York on 16th February to introduce her best selling skin care line, Time Bomb and her award winning hair care line, Operation : Glam.

You will have the chance to speak to Lulu about her skincare collection and to meet her hair care expert, Kevin Moss who will demonstrate Operation : Glam. There will also be massage experts there offering mini Time Bomb treatments. As if that wasn’t enough, you will also take home a fabulous goody bag!

What’s included: Introduction by Lulu, followed by afternoon tea and the chance to meet the star herself. Opportunity to sample Lulu’s best selling skin range hand massages and mini Time Bomb treatments. All guests will leave with a goody bag.

Cost: £40 per ticket

I don't like the hypocrisy of someone selling skincare but not admitting that she has had procedures carried out. There's nothing wrong with people having fillers, facelifts etc but I object to her pretending that her products are responsible for the appearance of her skin when it's obvious she has had work done.

Latest posts

Back