QVC Lulu Needs more Air Time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Couldn't happen to a nicer woman I reckon.
Do feel a bit sorry for Butlins Bognor though.

Oh dear. She'll be playing a bar in Benidorm next. So much for AY's claims of her 'selling out arenas, all over Europe'.

Lulu describes this as "gigging", its what she does when she's not "in the recording studio".

I describe it as slumming, and its what she does when she's not peddling her wares in the QVC studio.

i wonder how her fake midlantic accent goes down in Bognor.

Oooh Bognor's just down the road from me...but I'm busy that day...shopping at Lidl, cleaning the bathroom; you know the kind of thing.

What dates is she doing?

Jude xx

Skin care in the clearance bin and doing a turn at Bognor. Time to call it a day Lu old girl. Lets remember you with the same affection as Dusty, Sandie and the rest from that era.

Still trying to get shot of her heavily discounted skincare in Peter Jones - it's not exactly selling like hot cakes :cheeky: Really is the dregs of the sale - just one little display unit with various tatty looking items. I think I shall fire off an e-mail to complain, as it does lower the tone.

It`s beyond belief to me how she has another TSV coming up,no doubt AY will be in her element.
Lynn.

She came to our Fenwicks store in York a few weeks ago to peddle her wares...you had to pay to see her:grin: Not sure how many people turned up to see her though as I couldn't go because of commitments, ie, grouting the tiles and cleaning the shower plug.

She came to our Fenwicks store in York a few weeks ago to peddle her wares...you had to pay to see her:grin: Not sure how many people turned up to see her though as I couldn't go because of commitments, ie, grouting the tiles and cleaning the shower plug.

Hilarious.

Why? :taphead:

How strange! She should have been paying you.

She did a 'personal appearance' at Peter Jones once. You didn't have to pay, not that that made any difference as nobody seemed to be in the least bit interested in either her or her wares. Tres embarrassing!

Latest posts

Back