QVC gift for QVC presenter...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Inspired by the videos of customers saying what gift they would get for QVC presenters, I thought we could have our own version on the forum.

First one from me: I would choose to give to Charlie Brook. I would buy him a mega pack of the Slim Be product. If he indulged in this before a food show, perhaps he could then present instead of gobbling food and making Simon Brown cook and present?

Second one from me: I would choose a dress in size medium from any range on QVC for Julia Roberts (and maybe snip out the label for her to preserve her dreams of smallness) so she could go on air and look nice for a change.

Who would you choose to give a gift to, what would it be, and why?

I`ve give Debbie Flint a mirror so she could look at herself 24/7 and keep telling herself how wonderful she is and how lucky the World is to have her in their midst.

I would bulk buy muzzles, and in honour of Christmas would stick glitter on them, and present them to ALL female presenters and a padlock on Chuntleys and Sara G's - something between a chastity belt and a scold's bridle.

I would give a tape measure to JR, a mask and gag for CR and a great big pointy finger for DF...

I'd give Debie Flint a diet book inscribed with "look! a real one!"
I'd buy Chuntley a tape recorder that constantly plays "yes you are beautiful! yes you are adored! yes you are beautiful!"
I'd buy Simon Biagi some pickle to go with that cheese and a polo neck top to hide the chest hair.....yuk!"

I'd give Simon Brown a medal for putting up with that greedy oink Charlie Brook on his shows.
I'd give Simon Biagi a gark to rake his chest hair straight.
I'd give Julia Roberts a Join Clothes top and sew a size small label into it and that should keep her happy.

CC

I'd also buy DF a creative writing course, because gawd knows she needs it (I know, generous aren't I)
Gill Gauntlet a good pair of shades for when those solar lights kick in at night.
Alison Young a real beauty course so when she says she's qualified........she'll mean it.

shopperholic, I was just about to post something about Simon's chest hair when I saw you'd beaten me to it - Lol! :mysmilie_14: Did you catch sight of him today with it on show again? I'm tempted to buy him a chest wig, so he could give his own hair a rest from exposure.. Someone obviously told him that a "public display" adds to his appeal: Simon, a message for you : whoever told you that, they lied.

I'd give Debie Flint a diet book inscribed with "look! a real one!"
I'd buy Chuntley a tape recorder that constantly plays "yes you are beautiful! yes you are adored! yes you are beautiful!"
I'd buy Simon Biagi some pickle to go with that cheese and a polo neck top to hide the chest hair.....yuk!"

I'd give a shovel capable of digging really deep holes to Richard Jackson.....and I'll say no more.....
I'd give a meat pie with butter pastry to JF
To meCharlie - his own personal chef for the day (2nd thoughts: make that 2 chefs for the day..)
To Chuntley - a copy of "How not to sound patronising in 6 easy lessons"

Aww. Simon Biagi's chest hair - practically a presenter in its own right (and probably less cheesy than the chest it resides on)! Maybe some Philip Kingsley elasticiser for it to make it smooth and silky :mysmilie_12:

Jill Franks - I'd give her several gifts from the food department - she needs feeding up.

shopperholic, I was just about to post something about Simon's chest hair when I saw you'd beaten me to it - Lol! :mysmilie_14: Did you catch sight of him today with it on show again? I'm tempted to buy him a chest wig, so he could give his own hair a rest from exposure.. Someone obviously told him that a "public display" adds to his appeal: Simon, a message for you : whoever told you that, they lied.

Great minds H.....i didn't see him (phew!) he must think ageing grey chest hair is appealing to the woman, and male, viewers of QVC. Simon, think again!

I would treat Chloe to a really good haircut since she admits she cuts her own - and it shows. She is attractive but a good haircut would transform her. Catherine Huntley and Alison Young - the WOW hair roots kit.

I would also buy Jill Franks a book on de cluttering your house or an appointment with the psychotherapist Stelios Kiosses who presents The Hoarder Next Door on TV since she claims to own almost everything QVC sells. Unless she lives in a warehouse her house must be chock a block with stuff.

Black bin liner with head and armholes cut out, maybe add a snazzy belt or a B&W bit of rubbish snap, on trend ideal for any of the female presenters. Won't break the bankle either.

Jill Franks needs a good food, preferably pies Christmas Hamper and make sure she eats them all!

Alison Young would be books "The Horse Whisperer" and maybe a beauty book too for good measure!

Chloe a beauty gift voucher so she could get a good haircut and proper colour - really does nothing for her at present!

Debbie, this is quite easy, another Ipad or 5 and she will be a one happy little bunny!

Just for fun all of the above :mysmilie_8:

JF probably lives in that 25-bedroomed, 19-bathroomed house that Barrow Boy Mikey M. implies we all live in when he's flogging room heaters on IW.

I would also buy Jill Franks a book on de cluttering your house or an appointment with the psychotherapist Stelios Kiosses who presents The Hoarder Next Door on TV since she claims to own almost everything QVC sells. Unless she lives in a warehouse her house must be chock a block with stuff.

Shame QVC doesn't sell a thesaurus. Most of the presenters need one so they can come up with some new ways to say - it's wonderful so buy it...

Particularly Chloe and Jilly Halliday, I'm afraid.

What the heck, I'll give all of them a thesaurus anyway!

Latest posts

Back