• Claudia Sylvester

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Kathy Taylor

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Alison Young

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that Charlie should get an honourable mention here: he's been cheerfully exploring his feminine side on camera throughout 2010. :devil:

Yes, never has the term big girl's blouse been more apt. :emo: I bet he thinks he's a real stud muffin though. :smirk: Boring fart.
mysmilie_55.gif

I think that Charlie should get an honourable mention here: he's been cheerfully exploring his feminine side on camera throughout 2010. :devil:
Maybe it's just me, but I quite like a male with a feminine side, I think they can relate to us females more.
My husband is defo all man in various departments:whew:, but he loves shopping even more than me!! (although he hates QVC).
He's also the one who spends ages decorating the 3 (YES 3!!, his choice) christmas tree's we have every year.:clapping:(hurrah, I don't have to do it!)....
oh and he cook's:clapping:

Maybe it's just me, but I quite like a male with a feminine side, I think they can relate to us females more.
My husband is defo all man in various departments:whew:, but he loves shopping even more than me!! (although he hates QVC).
He's also the one who spends ages decorating the 3 (YES 3!!, his choice) christmas tree's we have every year.:clapping:(hurrah, I don't have to do it!)....
oh and he cook's:clapping:
#

can you give him my phone number? :tongue:

Uhm a bloke who cooks is right up my street but any more feminine than that doesn't light my (xmas) candle. Smarmy doesn't look the sort who could unblock my drain or plaster the ceiling and I think he'd cry if he chipped his nail varnish. :doh: No, give me a refined builder type who can do all the diy and heavy stuff and I'll decorate the tree myself. :happy:

Uhm a bloke who cooks is right up my street but any more feminine than that doesn't light my (xmas) candle. Smarmy doesn't look the sort who could unblock my drain or plaster the ceiling and I think he'd cry if he chipped his nail varnish. :doh: No, give me a refined builder type who can do all the diy and heavy stuff and I'll decorate the tree myself. :happy:

With you on that. Im not keen on men with girly hands either, I prefer a bit of rough :nod:.

:emo:

And I see Ms Dawson's as popular as ever with (french accent...) nil points.

I'm sure Charlie could be persuaded in exchange for a manicure.:grin:

I am voting for Debbie Flint - I think she is great - very professional and good at her job. She has grown on me over the months as I think she has become more relaxed and does less of a hard sell these days.

Last edited:
I must say that I'm happy to watch all the female presenters and main guests. Naturally I prefer some to others but none of them "annoy" me in the way the men do !

Linda xx

I think Ms Greenwood has a very high opinion of herself, disingenuous or what?? :wonder:

Pip(p)a Gordon for me, she's been a favourite of mine since her days on Southern Counties Radio. Debbie Flint a close second, it's great to see her back.

it has to be pippa for me......i love her style [ clothes etc ].....+ shes friendly & seems nice to guests & callers alike....though i have thanked someone for saying that JR although is disliked by many shes very professional at her job [ i should say MOST of the time though there ]..however no-ones perfect......what a boring old world it would be if we were all 100%......

Latest posts

Back