• Claudia Sylvester

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Kathy Taylor

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Alison Young

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pippa to win. She is cool, edgy, likeable, entertaining and real.

Many others good - Claudia a fave - but Pippa, is tops.

julia gets my vote

julia roberts. she knows the products and makes the guests and t-callers feel at ease. also when she makes the effort she is really stunning: but dont get carried away with the weight loss julia it can age the face.

I love Pipa. But I also have respect for many others, particularly Claudia, Jilly, Kathy and Debbie G.All entertaining in their own way, and, let's face it, if this forum has shown me one thing, it's that virtually every presenter pleases at least one of us!

Almost spot on Moynah!! :handshake: Although #2 was really DG although it can also apply to Chuntley as well :nod:

and I fooked up on this one cos it should have been posted on two separate lines and I know you will recognise the 2nd presenter yeah yeah yeah...:wink:

no lecturing like a superior know-all ALISON KENAN?

no going off at a tangent with stories about the kids etc, yeah yeah yeah ???

I voted for Claudia. I like her daftness. I'm not watching QVC to be educated or irritated, so I find Claudia funny and pretty and good at her job.

I also like Debbie Greenwood, she's so cheery.
And I can't believe I'm writing this, but Claire's relentlessly upbeat persona has won me over recently; and Debbie Flint seems much more professional and appealing than when she first started.

I think Pipa is as false as a Ken Pave hairpiece, btw, although I used to like her a lot. Julia would be so much better if she could lose her malicious streak. And Jill Franks is fine in my book, she's just a bit silly but not a bad person.

Latest posts

Back