qvc dictionary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catherine Huntley invented a new word tonight...Tweetment haha
She had just been thanking someone called Christine for her nice kind message on Twitter then had to introduce 204110, a 4 piece Leighton Denny treatment sets. She said we are going to be looking at tweetments, but just carried on and never acknowledged she had said it ;-)

Before they start adding new words to the language they should use the ones we have properly. My TV is at risk every time they misuse "literally" as in "the stock is literally flying out of the warehouse". Unless they were toy planes it would be on the news!!

Oh yes another one of mine is when people say 'its a pacific one' or 'let me be pacific' - it is specific!! Pacific is an ocean!!

I love threads like this, I cringe with embarrassment when I hear the cr@p they come out with at times.

I've not heard 'malleable" recently. I thought it meant something that could be shaped with a hammer but apparently it can be used to describe anything that soft and can be bent/scrunched/folded etc.

Getting really annoyed at JK on Honora.

Her dictionary must have big chunks of the pages torn out because she only has "a" as in actually and amazing then it jumps to "I". For incredible then to "WXYZ" for wow and yeah.

She hasn't prepared for the programme at all and thinks spouting those half dozen words over and over will carry a 2 hour show. Grr

Latest posts

Back