QVC Clearance is a joke......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
......as it's stuff they've been trying to get rid of for months - maybe years in fact!! OK, there's the odd bargain, like the Ara Leather shoes at £10, but most things have been around for ages plus it's not particularly tempting when so many products are showing P&P costs at about half that of the item itself!

let's face it, noone is EVER gonna buy it

let's face it, noone is EVER gonna buy it

Well, following your recommendation (think it was back in 1985 when you first saw this very 'on trend' piece......:wink:) I decided to go for it. I'm wearing it on Christmas Day with a most desirable little number from the Michelle Hope Static Range in a lovely bright red, topped with a heavily embellished Indigo Moon jacket in shocking pink. Thought I would finish off the look with black tights and white shoes!

Bet you're very jealous but it's all a question of good taste and knowing how to use it...........:smirk:

Well, following your recommendation (think it was back in 1985 when you first saw this very 'on trend' piece......:wink:) I decided to go for it. I'm wearing it on Christmas Day with a most desirable little number from the Michelle Hope Static Range in a lovely bright red, topped with a heavily embellished Indigo Moon jacket in shocking pink. Thought I would finish off the look with black tights and white shoes!

Bet you're very jealous but it's all a question of good taste and knowing how to use it...........:smirk:

Are you after Glen's job? :grin:

I've just opened an email that says "Preview The Great QVC Winter Sale" - and it just leads you to clearance,thats been there for months.How exciting.....not:down:

My hubby will kill me for watching the jewellery clearance - are they doing any special promotions like easy pay?

Latest posts

Back