QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blueshowbizz, I will love you till the end of time.

:1:

[Had a hell of a job getting it in my cart online, though.]

Sublime, the happy orchid hunter xxx

Glad you managed to get one sublime :cheer:

I was only after the earphones and managed to get them by phoning the call centre :dance:

Bit disappointed this year I'm afraid, prices aren't half price and it is the same presenters for the full 3 hours with no other QVC presenters popping up inbetween. And every time they show a clip of a celebrity asking for donations they put the phone line page over the top of them so whilst they are all looking lovely smiling away genuinely saying their thank you suddenly they are off the screen whilst still talking which I think is very rude. Poor old Lisa Snowdown looked lovely with Brendon Cole and they put the phone number page over them and they were still talking in the background, rude!! Finally, whilst I am on the moan as gorgeous as Claudia looks in her dress and Mr Biagi in his bow tie, should they not be pink rather than purple.

I have a wind up torch and that is brilliant, no idea where I would use a lantern though

Bit disappointed this year I'm afraid...same presenters for the full 3 hours with no other QVC presenters popping up inbetween....as gorgeous as Claudia looks in her dress and Mr Biagi in his bow tie, should they not be pink rather than purple.

That's what I thought!

If anybody is finding it difficult going to check out just give it a few mins until it goes to an ad break & you'll find it much easier to checkout.
When the items are on air,it's impossible to do so with so many people doing the same.

Pleased to have managed to get some earphones, but must confess to burning tonight's meal whilst buying the EasiYo earlier on....oops.

i wonder are they not selling claudia's necklace and earings surely they would have been shown by now:33:

i know the ring she is wearing sold out from the digby show earlier on in the day

After early frustration at getting the v.annoying cs message online I'm now a happy bunny with Elemis, OPI 3x sets of earphones and a few other items all ordered online. Some nice pressies for me and family!! :)

The only help I can offer is if it gives you the cs message keep trying (that's how I got the OPI) and keep refreshing.

Glad it ends in time for me to watch Heroes LOL!

That Lee Sands Cameo brooch isn't exactly flying out, is it? :1: Every time there's a lull in the proceedings it pops up again.

Latest posts

Back