QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered an extra pair of headphones via Q Cut as Fraggle wanted a set but see she has now got them.... anyone want to buy them from me?

I have just ordered the lipsticks on line, they are still in my basket, but cs says I have not got them because after putting in my details, it does not go to say item is now ordered. but they are still showing as in my basket, what a shambles, it is not worth trying to order anything.

I ordered an extra pair of headphones via Q Cut as Fraggle wanted a set but see she has now got them.... anyone want to buy them from me?

Oh God hon I am so sorry!! I thought you had only been able to get the one pair :eek:

Oh God hon I am so sorry!! I thought you had only been able to get the one pair :eek:

Don't worry, when I called they would only give me one, I wanted to get a pair for my niece too so tried Q Cut so thought I'd pop an extra set in if it would let me in case you didn't get but you did so if someone wants to buy them from me just get in touch. :)

Went to order the Gatineau and the Elemis was still sitting in my cart so had both

Now got LE, Elemis, Gatineau, Fran Wilson and LG so not doing too badly :33:

Latest posts

Back