QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claudia bouncing about to no music was quite amusing I just thought, but Mr Biagi's comment "keep taking the medicine" was a bit thoughtless considering.

I loved it too when she couldn't get the lid back on the carousel boxes and then promptly pulled the top off the central bar, so they focussed on her gobful of marshmallows instead

Gutted i missed the decleor!! I'm watching online and the're behind a few minutes aren't they?
ohhhhh!

Gutted i missed the decleor!! I'm watching online and the're behind a few minutes aren't they?
ohhhhh!

lots of items which sold out on air seem to be cropping up on line now, so keep checking you may get what you want after all.

ohhhhh!

Keep hitting the 'item on air now' button, Emma.
Sometimes it shows the item that's just about to air, before it shows up on TV, so you can get in fast.

It wouldn't let me put the Decleor in my basket and Qcut and mobile said sold out.

Sorry - I had the decleor in my basket but didn't want it - you could try again as I have released it now.:1:

The Decleor one is online just now

Decleor Hydrotenseur & Experience De L'Age Eye & Lip

Breast Cancer Care Price
£19.95

QVC Price
£28.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£3.45

Give your eyes a revitalised and youthful look with this duo from Decleor. There's Hydrotenseur Eye Contour Firming Serum (15ml) which temporarily helps to smooth away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You'll also enjoy the versatile Experience De L'Age Eye and Lip Cream (2.5ml) which will give you a healthy glowing complexion.

Finally, whilst I am on the moan as gorgeous as Claudia looks in her dress and Mr Biagi in his bow tie, should they not be pink rather than purple.

No but the colour ties in well with The Lavender Trust which is part of BCC and was set up to help younger BC patients, ie. those under 50, like I was when I had BC.

So far as this years show is concerned, it has lost the sparkle of previous years although they will reach their target because the prices have gone up, probably, in part, to compensate for the lack of a web only section as we had last year.

I haven't bothered this year, as I no longer buy from QVC, but when I have tried to look up info, the items have been inaccessible which is nothing new. Instead, in addition to the monthly donation from my work pension I have purchased loads of stuff from the BCC site and several bits from Cancer Research, including Duckie (my avatar).

I got the Decleor on Q Mobile in the end.

I can view items on the website but it won't let me add anything to my basket

Forgot to say that during the week I was typing Breast Cancer Care into the search engine & the Decleor item kept showing but I thought it was an error as it was the only thing showing.

Latest posts

Back