QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh, just managed to get an EasiYo! Not tried it before, but hope the maker will live up to the reviews.

Tonight is horrendous, I am watching in hope of something good.

Any idea how much the OPI set is?

£17.50 or thereabouts.I pay an extra 50p or so from Eire & I was charged £18.02
BTW If you type in Breast Cancer Care some of the items are showing up but most are Sold Out for now.
Keep trying though :1:

£17.50 or thereabouts.I pay an extra 50p or so from Eire & I was charged £18.02
BTW If you type in Breast Cancer Care some of the items are showing up but most are Sold Out for now.
Keep trying though :1:

How did you get the OPI? Did you call for it? It has not appeared on website yet.

Emma,those Lee Sands bracelets were only £6 last year.I got several of them as prezzies even after the event.

Not so enthralled this year with the show.don't know if it's because the savings are not brilliant or because it's not live from Grosvenor House :31:

Emma,those Lee Sands bracelets were only £6 last year.I got several of them as prezzies even after the event.

Not so enthralled this year with the show.don't know if it's because the savings are not brilliant or because it's not live from Grosvenor House :31:

I agree Marzy, there is just not the same vibe. :(

Got the diamonique pendant and the diamonique champagne glitter necklace, not sure I like the glitter necklace now I've seen it but I'm sure it'll make a nice Christmas pressie for someone in the family.

Latest posts

Back