QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's very annoying that items aren't being made available on the website. I'm not ringing them up every 5 minutes to order

Wanted the opi but not so sure now having seen the item on air, probably a good thing , I do not need anything.

Very boring show, going to turn over and watch a coronation street and for me to do that it must be bad!

This is useless....they just showed the OPI number on air, but can't get it on line!
I still have a murano heart in my basket but am not sure if I'll keep it! It's the only thing I've been able to get so far!!

QActive and Qmobile are useless, I think they might not be bothering to release the numbers on there. :(

It's ridiculous,not being able to order the shown items straightaway.
Just got the bow & bell earrings & the other set of three.
Some will be prezzies though :1:

This is useless....they just showed the OPI number on air, but can't get it on line!
I still have a murano heart in my basket but am not sure if I'll keep it! It's the only thing I've been able to get so far!!

I tried to get the murano heart and it came up on screen but when I clicked add to cart it said cant order online just now :(

Emma,those Lee Sands bracelets were only £6 last year.I got several of them as prezzies even after the event.

:31:

I know, they had bright colours didn't they?
I don't mind, its a good cause.

I tried to get the murano heart and it came up on screen but when I clicked add to cart it said cant order online just now :(

Same here BB. Got the Liz Earle kit so far and I would love to see the Fran Wilson item but it's not on the website....:33:

Bluebell, do you want me to get it for you? Or shall I dump it at a set time? I'm almost certainly not going to keep it...I'm more of a yellow gold girl!

Exact same thing happened to me,BB.I'm sure others are having the same idea,to keep trying item numbers.
I'm hoping to get it for my bil's mother who lost her dd to breast cancer 2½ years ago aged 43.
She loved the one I got her last year & I gave her the Garnet beads for Christmas (also bought on BCC night).

Bluebell, do you want me to get it for you? Or shall I dump it at a set time? I'm almost certainly not going to keep it...I'm more of a yellow gold girl!

Not sure if dumping will work perdita and I am actually a gold person too and thats why I hesitated for so long

BL if you go into the last 24 hours you can see the Fran Wilson lippies but they wont let you order them online

Latest posts

Back