QVC Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I`ve just been sent a QVC survey with regards to them bringing out beauty boxes. Try before you buy type of thing with sample sizes. I doubt they`ll be able to compete with the many beauty boxes on sale, especially with their high p and p charges and poor delivery record. It doesn`t say how often they`d send out the boxes, ie monthly. It will be interesting to watch this space as the survey said !

No offence to QVC, but sample sizes are usually given away at counters. I get loads and admit most I cannot use because of ingredients, so save them up and give to my hairdresser. Unless they include say 30mls sizes to make it worth while I cannot see the point.

They do them in the US and I've had a few. Some very nice, a lot of decent sizes and a nice way to try. Usually $19 or $29. I'd love if they started it as for travel they are perfect sizes.

They sell a "Beauty Box" on QVC in Germany, it is always sold out very quickly and the sizes in there a very good to test the products, sometimes they also put original sizes in. Of course, for me such a box from QVC UK would be far more interesting :).

Here is one of them, just have a look:
http://www.qvc.de/qvc.product.281450.html?

I'm not into beauty in general and Q beauty in particular but even I would be interested just as long as the price and more importantly the postage wasn't a joke.

I've purchased Beauty boxes from Lookfantastic & Latest in Beauty. Usually around £15 each & I've always been pleased with whats in them. Its usually travel size products more so than sample size with usually one or two full size products thrown in as well & money off coupons. I would be very interested in a QVC Beauty Box. My daughter however is not so keen as more often than not they usually contain ageing products which she doesn't use yet.

it may be a way for qvc to get rid of tat they cant sell. bit like a lucky bag only thing is your unlucky

it may be a way for qvc to get rid of tat they cant sell. bit like a lucky bag only thing is your unlucky

Err, yeah, good point Boffy, now why didn't I think of that! Or maybe your comment just gave them a new idea.......bargain boxes appearing on a telly near us any day now.....!

:mysmilie_465:

struth just had anather point. thats why the vendors are not allowed to give out freebies anymore qvc want to sell them

The QVC DE one is not well reviewed!

I can imagine that QVCUK would find a way to make this yet another customer bone of contention - with meagre contents in small sizes at an inflated price, with ludicrous postage. In an increasingly competitive beauty sector, QVC could well be outmatched. Late to the party, and with nothing new to offer except for the 30 day money back guarantee.

The QVC DE one is not well reviewed!

I can imagine that QVCUK would find a way to make this yet another customer bone of contention - with meagre contents in small sizes at an inflated price, with ludicrous postage. In an increasingly competitive beauty sector, QVC could well be outmatched. Late to the party, and with nothing new to offer except for the 30 day money back guarantee.

and due to the smallish sizes the mbg will not be granted

I read a few beauty forums, US and UK. What happens it people sign up for the beauty boxes auto delivery, then a few months in complain about what they are now getting compared to the first ones. Then cancel as they don't used the stuff they get.

Looking at the German QVC one, so 100mls hairspray by lady never heard of, Perfect Forumla full size as well. The rest 2.5-5mls sizes.:mysmilie_10:

good way to off load stuff they would give away at the beauty bash .....CHARGE FOR IT

Sali Hughes wrote a good piece in the Guardian a few months ago about beauty boxes, which basically said you're better off using that £15 (or save for 2 months and use the £30 etc...) on a 'treat' item you really love and know will suit you.

I've fallen for the hype with a few beauty boxes and actually you're lucky if there's 2 or more items in there that suit you and you like them, they aren't the great value that they first appear.

Latest posts

Back