QVC are missing a trick!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
I work-hey a lot of people do-why do we work...partly to earn MONEY!
QVC are missing out on this money.
They sell out of the TSV before I get home
I record programmes and they don't let me use easy payments because I missed the hour, cos I was at WORK!

It is a missed opportunity for them. Offer the easy payments on items for the day not just for those watching in the hour. People now have V plus etc . When they come in from work they may want to watch an hour they have missed and buy but can't benefit from the easy pays. Helps people F.A.R.T better I suppose.They offer easy pays to lure you in, but not if you aren't instantly lured in.Sneaky sales tactic.

Unless item is a summer surprise or a special like that you can get the easy pays all day if ordering online - i often do this. You can normally get oto prices online for longer than the hour online too!

Unless item is a summer surprise or a special like that you can get the easy pays all day if ordering online - i often do this. You can normally get oto prices online for longer than the hour online too!

and TSV prices sometimes:cool2:

And more than one Try Me sometimes as well ;) :D

I do think there's something a bit wrong with having the "star of the day" selling out whilst most people are a) asleep or b) at work.

I thought it was just me that thought it was a pain that the TSV launched at midnight :yawn2: - but it must work or they would change it I guess.

How often have you tried to stay up for a TSV and thought :yawn2:- oh well I'll get it tomorrow, not often it's not there in the morning - and it's quite good then cos you are awake enough to realise you don't want/need it!

..unless of course you can afford a Lulu Guiness handbag....:happy:

I work-hey a lot of people do-why do we work...partly to earn MONEY!
QVC are missing out on this money.
They sell out of the TSV before I get home
I record programmes and they don't let me use easy payments because I missed the hour, cos I was at WORK!

I have always said similar to this most of us who work don't have time for crafting too but they always put their craft days on the weekend and I assume we are the ones with enough cash to buy the expensive beauty things and they have a habit of putting beauty days in the week - although they did put this last on unusually on a saturday.

They could do a TSV sneaky peek at 10pm or something couldn't they so's us hardworking folks can get to our beds at a decent hour! :D Surely they don't think all their customers are ladies who lunch?

They could do a TSV sneaky peek at 10pm or something couldn't they so's us hardworking folks can get to our beds at a decent hour! :D Surely they don't think all their customers are ladies who lunch?

that's a great idea LAK, cos by 11.00-30ish you mights well stay up, cos if you are sad like me you end up lying in bed thinking what is the TSV? LOL

best idea - get the TSV off here first!!!

Thank goodness I work and miss half the TSV's, easy-pays and all the other sales gimmicks. I could easily buy too much stuff I either don't need or can't afford...although I do appreciate it must be very annoying for those who really want what's being offered. I may have posted previously that what really 'gets my goat' is when I am teased by being shown glimpses of items and have to buy hastily without getting a proper showing. 9 times out of 10 I regret it.

that's a great idea LAK, cos by 11.00-30ish you mights well stay up, cos if you are sad like me you end up lying in bed thinking what is the TSV? LOL

best idea - get the TSV off here first!!!

When its a gatineau or smashbox tsv my hubby always says - you staying up and I just say now 'I know what it is cos my friends on the forum have told me already'!!!!! At least I know whether I need to stay up to buy or if I am not bothering I just go to bed.

Latest posts

Back