QVC 2011 Calender now on sale.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chuntley has just made me mad. Introducing this calender as a hotpick she stated "All proceeds goes to Breast Cancer Care" Er no it doesnt.

You know what? I'm sure Trading Standards would just LOVE to know about that!

False representation is fraud. I wonder how big a fine that would entail for QVC? :devil:

Stand by for a shedload of these in clearance in January. I can't get over this little venture. OK, one or two might be sold as a bit of a joke for someone's stocking, but otherwise any buyers are likely to be rather sad or rather pervy and I wouldn't have wanted to be in it if I were a presenter. This whole idea seems very misguided. Are we to have shows dedicated to it as well?

And then look out for them to be just dumped in with our parcels in February as a delightful freebie!

Chuntley has just made me mad. Introducing this calender as a hotpick she stated "All proceeds goes to Breast Cancer Care" Er no it doesnt.

I don't believe for a minute that she would deliberately tell an out and out lie like that, maybe that was what she was told or she made a mistake, however someone should have corrected her.

I appreciate the donation tocharity but i will stick to my freebie which i recieve anually from my fuel porvider as a reward for my loyal custom throughout the year! (not that i would even one the qvc one!!!)

With regard to Breast Cancer Care , I think the Asda "Tickled Pink" is really good, I bought some pink toothpaste yesterday! and they have donation bucket things on all the tills, much the easiest way to give to such a good cause. I also sponser a mate who does a walk each year.

I don't believe for a minute that she would deliberately tell an out and out lie like that, maybe that was what she was told or she made a mistake, however someone should have corrected her.

Someone on the facebook page also picked up on Chuntley's "mistake".

get ready for an Annus Horribulus
January Dawn Bibby in a Quacker waistcoat cutting up the cards she couldn't give away and making labels for next xmas
February Julia Roberts , mules in stirrups, riding the IJoy furiously trying to lose the last 3 xmas puds she had
March Anne Dawson, naked except for Nicotine patches and Golden Virginia tattoos slumped outside the corner shop
April Charlie Brooks perfecting his April Fool face
May Claire Sutton dancing round the maypole flashin' at the Morris dancers
June Jill Franks riding Mr Bojangles round Marco Polo house pocketing every beauty range in sight
July Ally Young naked (a la Demi Moore), literally 8 months pregnant, desperately rubbing Nivea into her stretch marks
August Sophie & Daniel splashin about in a spanish pool
September Catherine Huntley gurning, nipple trapped in a Lulu purse
October Jilly Halliday pinned down in Claire's Accessories with a pair of superb studs heading her way
November Dale Franklin strapped to a chair on the bonfire while someone shoves a rocket up his ar**
December Glen Campbell, man of an age, held at gunpoint in a Michele tulip hem pink lace skirt, Kim floral jacquard puce cami, KVZ silver leopard cross-body faux bag covered in Kirks Folly fairy dust !! contemplating a defection to Ideal World

January Dawn Bibby in a Quacker waistcoat cutting up the cards she couldn't give away and making labels for next xmas
February Julia Roberts , mules in stirrups, riding the IJoy furiously trying to lose the last 3 xmas puds she had
March Anne Dawson, naked except for Nicotine patches and Golden Virginia tattoos slumped outside the corner shop
June Jill Franks riding Mr Bojangles round Marco Polo house pocketing every beauty range in sight
July Ally Young naked (a la Demi Moore), literally 8 months pregnant, desperately rubbing Nivea into her stretch marks
October Jilly Halliday pinned down in Claire's Accessories with a pair of superb studs heading her way
November Dale Franklin strapped to a chair on the bonfire while someone shoves a rocket up his ar**
December Glen Campbell, man of an age, held at gunpoint in a Michele tulip hem pink lace skirt, Kim floral jacquard puce cami, KVZ silver leopard cross-body faux bag covered in Kirks Folly fairy dust !! contemplating a defection to Ideal World

Oh Mrs James you've done it again. Sat here crying with laughter. :clapping:

Now that, I would happily pay £11 for !

me three! Unfortunately I fell over yesterday (at home, and no hadn't been at the spritzers!) and I hurt my side and chest muscles...laughing at this has left me in a lot of pain!!!

LMAO :mysmilie_15:Mind you I'll probably have nightmares now over March. :eek:

Isaw this today for the first time,everyone looks airbrushed to the hilt to me.very unreal.

Julian commented that Julia is the only presenter with a page to herslef,but then said that she deserved it.

Re the Chuntley comment on the proceeds - depends how they calculate the proceeds I suppose, but if they only amount to £1.50 per calendar, then I suspect some "creative accounting" has gone on.

Anyway I'm buying my calendar from the MacMillan on-line shop.

Julian commented that Julia is the only presenter with a page to herslef,but then said that she deserved it.

Re the Chuntley comment on the proceeds - depends how they calculate the proceeds I suppose, but if they only amount to £1.50 per calendar, then I suspect some "creative accounting" has gone on.

Anyway I'm buying my calendar from the MacMillan on-line shop.

Just what I was about to say about proceeds! Usually once the cost of production etc has been taken out the statement is correct. An age old trick that everyone pulls to try and fool the public all the money goes towards it. Reminds me how Richard Branson was on about how his lottery was better for the public yet the NAO proved that their overheads were quite high. Ho hum.

£11 and still not on 4 easy pays. I'm afraid I'm not going to be going for this one :giggle:

Sheepdog in "Outlook and sync to my phones is all you need" mode

Latest posts

Back