Quick Liz Earle Half price!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Just to share that I found an email from Liz Earle direct with 13 products at half price until Tues 17th at 23:59..

Will post link below…
Includes shampoo, IBST, eye bright, skin repair and Superskin moisturisers and body balm?

Also includes skin repair night cream which I’d be interested to try at £13 but some reviews are very bad esp from those with sensitive skin.
Says it made their faces red raw and sore.
Several mention the smell too?

Here are T&C’s…

*Receive 50% off selected products*, available until 23.59, Tuesday 17th September 2025 through lizearle.com and Customer Centre only. Discount is automatically applied to product price. No cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount unless specified. The discount cannot be retrospectively applied to previous Liz Earle orders.

Just to share that I found an email from Liz Earle direct with 13 products at half price until Tues 17th at 23:59..

Will post link below…
Includes shampoo, IBST, eye bright, skin repair and Superskin moisturisers and body balm?

Also includes skin repair night cream which I’d be interested to try at £13 but some reviews are very bad esp from those with sensitive skin.

Here are T&C’s…

*Receive 50% off selected products*, available until 23.59, Tuesday 17th September 2025 through lizearle.com and Customer Centre only. Discount is automatically applied to product price. No cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount unless specified. The discount cannot be retrospectively applied to previous Liz Earle orders.
I ordered 3 bottles of eye bright half price with free postage. I did have to use the link in the email I received to get the half price offers, I wouldn't have opened the email if I hadn't read this post so I am very pleased, thank you.

Thanks for the heads up!
I got two jars of Skin Repair light.
I have been using this over the summer, and have been pleasantly surprised by how nice it is. I did stop using it when the formula changed, but my skin seems to like it again! Two jars will do me for next spring and summer. And the Superskin I got in last February's 50% offer will carry me over the winter. All sorted!

Will post link below…

Here are T&C’s…

Sorry to be a pain but when I click on the link and add my products to the basket they are all full price. I’m I doing something wrong ?

Latest posts

Back