Quartzite Jade REALLY!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was always under the impression, and this is very basic and up for correction, that quartz was quartz and quartzite was quartz with sand in it's makeup. Aka, sandstone of sorts.
I bought quartzite jade from them years ago when they sold it as Chinese Jade. I still gave a tonne, snd an apology, I even discussed it as part of my degree. I wonder if my quartzite jade is now worth something? Maybe I'll make some of my money back. Lol

I bought quartzite jade from them years ago when they sold it as Chinese Jade. I still gave a tonne, snd an apology, I even discussed it as part of my degree. I wonder if my quartzite jade is now worth something? Maybe I'll make some of my money back. Lol
Unfortunately not Quartzite is Quartz but it is not Jade there are only 2 Jades Nephrite and Jadeite a stone can be given the name Jade loosely as its carvable Trading Standards are dealing with it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_041049_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_041049_Outlook.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240903_041206_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_041206_Outlook.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 0
Unfortunately not Quartzite is Quartz but it is not Jade there are only 2 Jades Nephrite and Jadeite a stone can be given the name Jade loosely as its carvable Trading Standards are dealing with it
The certificate shows what is Jade very rare Maw-Sit-Sit

Latest posts

Back