Quacker "fashion"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FunkinHeel

Registered Shopper
The title says it all really. (been off Q for a while)

And that stupid quack-simulating thing they use is supposed to be "fun", but, not really sure what the word is to describe it.

Who buys this stuff?

I'm wondering if Ruthee L will be picking items from this line? (not a serious question lol)

You can blame me, because I've got several pairs of the Dream Jeannes, and they are very comfortable, if a bit 'blingy'. I am regularly complimented on them though.

See, Pick a Lily, it's all down to what someone wants to buy. I love Patrick, not so fussed on the clothes but I like him so I watch. If a person likes Quacker, or Kimmy, or Antthony or whatever, well that's OK isn't it? If YOU think something looks nice on you then that's all you need. I buy things and Mr CC says WHAT THE HELL when he's watching on TV (under duress). Then weeks later we're going out and he'll say "oh, you look nice". Ah yes, that's the WHAT THE HELL outfit from 3 weeks ago :mysmilie_17:
CC

I've had a few Quacker tops in the past too, and say what you like, but they are very good quality. You just have to be careful which ones you choose, some go a bit OTT on the 'bling factor'!

The title says it all really. (been off Q for a while)

And that stupid quack-simulating thing they use is supposed to be "fun", but, not really sure what the word is to describe it.

Who buys this stuff?

I'm wondering if Ruthee L will be picking items from this line? (not a serious question lol)

Ive thought the same myself, the same with the range from the woman who blew the "fairy dust".

I watch some of the shows but haven't been tempted yet.I think they could tone the quacking down a bit. The clothes seem good quality and many cotton but the bling can be a bit much and puts me off.
same with Artscapes .I like the cotton and price but not into sequins.

I had two Artscapes tops, but they were nowhere near as good quality as Quacker. The Artscapes tops were lovely at first, but shrank and went stiff as cardboard in the wash. They were made from poor quality cotton. Quacker's cotton is the long fibre stuff that feels smooth, and washes really well.
As for the presentations and the 'quacking', they don't bother me because I never watch Q, I just order online if something takes my fancy!

Latest posts

Back