Pure Pedi Exfoliating Foot Peel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

mrs-chickenfarmer

Guest Shopper
Did anyone else see the demo for the pure pedi foot peel??? The "during" photos were really disgusting but the results were good so I've ordered it as I can't resist something gross like that lol

I've ordered it too! And I suspect I'm going to get similar results to the before, during and after photos!

I remember Alison Young demonstrating a product like this a few years ago. She applied on this stuff and scraped it off with a spatula! I don't really need it. My feet are alright.

I remember Alison Young demonstrating a product like this a few years ago. She applied on this stuff and scraped it off with a spatula! I don't really need it. My feet are alright.

I had that item, loved it, ultimately satisfying in a gross way.

I have tried EVERY thing know to woman kind and Q and spent a fortune to try and get rid of the hard cracked skin on my feet and NOTHING has worked.
Until now,I now wash my feet in warm/hot water and then smother them in hand cream and put on a pair of cotton socks just before I go to bed and if my heals have split I add some Germoline into the mix. It works like a dream. I no longer have dried cracked heals with out spending ££££

How does the 30 day mbg work when you only get one pair of boots? There is nothing to return! :thinking:

I have tried EVERY thing know to woman kind and Q and spent a fortune to try and get rid of the hard cracked skin on my feet and NOTHING has worked.
Until now,I now wash my feet in warm/hot water and then smother them in hand cream and put on a pair of cotton socks just before I go to bed and if my heals have split I add some Germoline into the mix. It works like a dream. I no longer have dried cracked heals with out spending ££££

Funny you should post this. I went to see a chiropodist 10 years ago mainly to get a second opinion on my hammer toes (happened virtually overnight when I was 19) as the doctor was refusing to refer me to a surgeon to get them operated on. The problem is that the knuckles on the toes stick up and they rub on my shoes and I was starting to get corns which were quite painful.

Anyway the chiropodist more or less agreed with the doctor but told me to put cream on my feet every night to keep the skin on the soles and toes soft. I been doing this and whilst the toes do hurt a little sometimes they are hugely better and I have no hard skin anywhere on my feet.

Beware though of walking downstairs barefoot as I managed to slip on the landing carpet and fell quite a few stairs down. Luckily I fell backwards bounced down a few stairs and my arm caught in the side rail which stopped my fall.

So these bootees will arrive mid-June and then for 10 days bits of dry skin will be shedding from your feet? Surely they should have sold these earlier in the year, I wouldn't want my peeling feet on show in sandals while the process happens. Imagine you're wearing flip flops: the view for some poor bod behind you on an escalator with skin dropping off from your heels! It's more something I might do in winter if the results really last months.

As it is I'm happy with my microplane - still going strong after a couple of years.

That's just what I thought too, the idea of schlepping about in sandals while my feet do their best tribute to the Singing Detective? No thanks! I got some Pedikur from their website a few weeks back and I love it, it works, it is totally gross but over quickly and is 20 mins well spent. Added my Leighton Crystal foot file (huuuuge) into the bargain to keep up the good work, can't wait to get me flip flops out now!

Some Scholl Rough Skin Remover followed by a dollop of Carnation Heel Cream works for me.

I use the Scholl stuff twice a week & the cream whenever I think of it,probably 3/4 times a week & always at night & I pop some cotton socks on top.

It works for me.

This products sounds very expensive for what it is - essentially two plastic bag sockettes lined with a bit of acid! Why not buy some hard skin cream / foot exfoliant and stick your feet in two plastic bags from the fruit aisle in the supermarket and BAM! Job done!

No idea how you'd get your money back, mind you, if you can eat a whole box of chocs or pies and get a refund I guess it's the same kind of thing.

It had occurred to me about the skin peeling off during the summer, I'll just have to keep wearing shoes until it's done, although tbh I don't think my feet are bad enough to warrant the cost of these things so I might just cancel the order and stick to my usual routine of putting foot cream on every morning (if I'm wearing socks or tights) and every night.

Another thumbs up from me for the microplane - one of the best products I have ever bought from QVC. Gives quick glance down to heels and heads off to find said item.

Latest posts

Back