Pure Pedi Exfoliating Foot Peel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I know everyone is just dying for an update on my feet here goes - I used the product on Monday night and by Friday they were starting to peel a bit. Now on Sunday they look really manky and I am having to try very hard not to pull the loose skin off (the instructions tell you not to as it could damage the new skin underneath). So far I am quite impressed but I'm reserving judgement until I have seen what the final outcome will be.

Here's an update on my experience. About two days in my feet began to get a bit drier and felt a little tight. By day four some slight lifting had begun. On day five full on peeling started. This has come in very thing layers so, while the skin it reveals is a lot softer, it is not over sensitive. While I haven't pulled or tugged, I have 'assisted' some pieces (that were dangling off my feet!). By day six (my first 'soaking' day) quite a lot of the peel had happened. Mostly on the less obviously thick areas. By day seven peeling began on my hard skin and now, on day eight (my second 'soaking' day), I can feel a tremendous difference in my feet. It has already been well worth the purchase. My feet haven't felt this smooth for years.
I will say that, if you get squeamish about these things, you probably don't want to buy it. And if you are a natural 'picker', you have to restrain yourself from pulling.
Also, it does come off by itself, so you will want a closed in shoe once the mega-peeling bit begins (either that or have someone follow you around with a vacuum cleaner!). I'm really looking forward to the rest of it coming off, so that I can begin moisturising again.

Good to see it works, I just wish they'd sold it earlier in the year, the last thing I want during Summer months is peeling feet.

I tried the Footner range that Boots have stocked for the last year or so and the results were brilliant. A week after application the Pure Pedi appeared. My feet started shedding after 3 days but I think thats mainly being a guy and wearing closed in shoes and socks. As soon as the shedding stopped I started applying footcream.
The price of PurePedi put me off though - the Footner equivalent are on offer (Buy one get one half price) so work out to be £15 each

Can anyone advise if they have used either the pedi-pure or footner with calluses? I'm interested in this for my Mum, as she does have problems with her feet and calluses.

Can anyone advise if they have used either the pedi-pure or footner with calluses? I'm interested in this for my Mum, as she does have problems with her feet and calluses.

I get calluses on my heels and beneath my big toe. The product helped enormously with them, although you do have to careful not to wear tight shoes etc be ause often the calluses are there for a reason and that reason is protection. But it worked great for me.

I had calluses on the top of some of my toes because I have hammer toes (the toes stick up) and I eventually went to see a chiropodist becausthey were painful and I also wanted a second opinion as the doctor wouldn't recommend an operation. The chiropodist told me to apply cream to my feet every day so as to keep the skin soft. It has done the trick and my toes hardly have any calluses at all.

Descriptions are all very well and good but I want visuals!

Anyone brave enough to put up before and afters?

Goongoongon...

How wierd, I posted a reply to this and it's disappeared!

Thanks for the advice folks. Boots have a points event on the 11th so I may buy the Footner buy-2 promotion then. The Pedi-pure has not had a good customer response on QVC, 34% 4*/5* but 62% 1*/2*

Descriptions are all very well and good but I want visuals!

Anyone brave enough to put up before and afters?

Goongoongon...

I may be reviewing it on my blog later. I do have some pics and, if I do that review, I will post them on there and attach a link to this thread! I'm warning you, I do not have pretty feet! More like Miss Piggy trotters!

Are you sure you want to see a photo?? Here goes........ July 2013 213.jpg

Yes, they looked horrendous and I'm really disappointed to report that I put up with my feet like that for nearly 2 weeks for nothing as they are the same as they were before they peeled and the bits I was really hoping it would work on haven't improved at all.

LOL Mrs ChickF. Thanks for the photo. I think you should send the bag back to QVC for a refund. I would think that you need to do a second treatment but I am not a chiropodist so purely my opinion.

Are you sure you haven't just got really bad athlete's foot?! That treatment must be quite strong if it does that. I don't think I would want to walk around with flaking feet like that on show for several days / weeks. I would want a product that produces more instant results, like that gel that Alison young used to put on and then scrape off with a spatula!

I wore shoes and socks while they were peeling lol, they were really gross and looked even worse than that at times, I had really high hopes for them. I threw the bags away as they still had the fluid in them and they weren't very pleasant, do you think they would accept just the box back?

I threw the bags away as they still had the fluid in them and they weren't very pleasant, do you think they would accept just the box back?

Yes! This is a consumable product. I would ring customer services to start with anyway, as I don't think you have to actually return food, for example, to recieve a refund.

That's a real shame. I thought it would have been a good result but clearly not. I might have tried it next spring to get my tootsies summer ready but all that peeling not to get a good result isn't worth the bother.

Definitely talk to customer services.

I would call Customer Services immediately and request a full refund. Imagine using that product before going on holiday only to find that it takes ages to work, and that you have to bare embarrassingly flaky feet by the poolside! Whatever would they think at Grayshott spa if someone showed feet like that?!

I would call Customer Services immediately and request a full refund. Imagine using that product before going on holiday only to find that it takes ages to work, and that you have to bare embarrassingly flaky feet by the poolside! Whatever would they think at Grayshott spa if someone showed feet like that?!

People should ALWAYS return stuff that doesn't work. But they did make a really big deal on the shows to say that it takes a while to work and that it can peel for a long time. It also outlines all this on the instructions inside the box.

I am on holidays and have done a lot of walking. Hundreds of miles, and still my feet are fine. No hard skin or anything. All I have used in the way of footcare is the L'Occitane foot cream (it was in a set I bought last year), a few drops of tea tree oil and a foot powder called Gehwol which I can only seem to find in Lithuania, although it is made in Germany. If I know I am going to be walking long distance then I will put fabric plasters stratgically in place, thereby eliminating blisters. I think it's best to prevent problems where possible, rather than correct them

Latest posts

Back