Promo offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Did anyone else get the Promotional Offer for July. Spend over £30.00 and get £10.00 off . Code is
JULY12, if it helps. I think maybe times are tough and i have cut my spending down and i think this is
to encourage me to spend more. Maybe the recession is hitting it them where it hurts. Never ever got
this before ............:smirk::smirk:

Did anyone else get the Promotional Offer for July. Spend over £30.00 and get £10.00 off . Code is
JULY12, if it helps. I think maybe times are tough and i have cut my spending down and i think this is
to encourage me to spend more. Maybe the recession is hitting it them where it hurts. Never ever got
this before ............:smirk::smirk:

Ooh! Thanks for that SparklyBarbs! To be fair, I don't think they need to entice me to spend (!!) but I'll make a note of it.

Cheers!:wave:

Yes, I got it too about an hour ago! The code only works with your account if you received the email. I don't think it's works for customers "at large"

Just got my email with the offer. Wish I got this yesterday so I could have used it yesterday against the elems tsv.

You can't use it if you want to take advantage of easy pay (read the terms and conditions) as I discovered when I spoke to them about applying it on the tsv today.

I got the email as well :cool:
I will definately be using it but I definately dont buy as much from QVC as I used to be
Am sure it wont work for people who dont get the offer so there will be a lot of unhappy people

My mum got it as it is the monthly newsletter it came in, I didn't as QVC don't send me the newsletter despite being signed up for it!!! :sad:

My email was entitled 'XXXXX, enjoy money off...' and I got an easypay code instead.

Would have preferred the tenner off.

Still, I guess at least I received something!

Just got the email too and used it for 2 clarisonic brush heads. You can get duos from US sellers on ebay but the con men are charging 16 quid for 2 but then trying to get away with 24 dollars postage for 2 teeny tiny boxes! I don't think so! So with the code I got 2 heads for 18 quid each plus postage. Then Zi got half off the postage for the second one and then 10 quid off the order. My clarisonic came with normal and delicate heads that I won't use and got 18 quid each on ebay so :)

I got the same as minnietheminx,the email was entitled 'Enjoy money off' but it was only for three ez pays :sad:

Yep me too! :mysmilie_503:

Off to have a bit of a sulk now.......

No don't sulk! JULY12 gave me £10 quid off ex p&p, but the code did not work online but when I rang cs it worked.

I was off to Zumba last night so only logged into my email this morning to find the £10 voucher. I actually thought I had miss read it at first and it must be like £50 or something more.:wonder:

So those of us who got the £10 must belong to some secret underground QVC customer group.:wonder:

I remember ages ago perhaps two years ago? I got a code for £5 off, never actually used it, as it was like a very small window of use.

Quick nose on Facebook. Some didn't did get any code at all in the newsletter. You cannot use the £10 code on easy pay items it seems. And both codes will only work for the customer number it was allocated to, so no passing around. Oh and the codes are not working yet either, well last night anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back