Product reviews.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodness, what were the reviews that you complained about AND got them removed?

Can't remember them all now, but examples are those that had statements that simply weren't true, sometimes because the writers obviously didn't know how to use the item properly, some gave only one star because they'd had delivery problems, so the star ratings were being screwed and the review just moaned about delivery and said little about whether the item was good or bad - and my personal favourites, the reviews that were written before the customer had received the item because it looked good and they were excited that they'd bought it!

I have noticed this also. I posted a review with regards to loccitane soap that they had, it was neither a positive or negative review, but there were some comments that may have been perceived as negative, I even got an email to state that the review had been accepted and it was going to be posted. I noticed however that they slightly changed the composition of the products within the order, thus the reviews that were for the previous combination then those reviews were gone. I think Q ought to have an 'archive' of reviews, so that people can read what people have posted with regards to similar items, so that informed decisions can be made before ordering and then maybe having to return under the 'infamous' 30 day money back guarantee.

Latest posts

Back