Problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else having problems logging into their Q account,I keep getting a message saying Invalid Username,I have called them 4 times now and keep being told it will be put right it means I can't order anything on line.
Lynn :witchbroom::pumpkin:

Yeah same here , it was fine this morning when I ordered the Yankee candles , but tried to log in this afternoon and wouldn't let me , Ive also called them and was fobbed off with excuses. Just means I wont be buying anything till its fixed so its there loss :michaelmyers:

I've given up with their website.it just seems plagued with issues.I used to browse regularly on their old one.The final straw for me is when my reviews come up as anonymous.Its not a big deal in the real scheme of life - but as QVC can neither give me a reason or fix it,it just another stupid error on their website.

The QVC website has settled down for me now. It was unusable when they first upgraded it. I mainly use android and just checked and it is OK. Try another browser such as Firefox if IE8 is not working and upgrade if you are still using IE7.
I work in IT and it isn't as simple as that to fix a problem. Takes a few days to roll out the fix once the problem has been found.

I've just tried, after seeing this thread, and got into my account with no problem ............. so hopefully, any gremlins have been dealt with so those who have had issues can also log in.

Nope, I haven't been able to order online since it was upgraded. I too keep getting the username invalid message, at least its stopped me from making rash purchases !

I had the same problem where it has user name its your e mail address now. hope this helps

I had the same problem where it has user name its your e mail address now. hope this helps

Thanks but ive logged in with my email address before and it worked perfectly, hopefully they will fix it soon.

Too true Lynn, there is much to mistrust in this world. Do you believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden, ghosts or the Loch Ness Monster?

Latest posts

Back