Problems with L'Occitane TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tootie

Guest Shopper
This is the one TSV that I had really been looking forward to (purely for the almond shower oil). It arrived today. The almond shower oil had a huge white cloud in it. Thinking the contents had settled in transit, I gave it a good shake and now the whole bottle is infused with white flakes (like dandruff). Oh yeah, and the pump doesn't work either.

Slowly losing patience with QVC. Have been looking for an excuse to give up shopping with them and this might be it.

I've had bottles go slightly cloudy in very cold weather, it starts to solidify I think. I don't like the sound of flakes though! Blummin frustrating when you're looking forward to receiving a TSV.

Jude xx

Hi Tootie, got mine yesterday and it was exactly the same as yours.

If you leave it somewhere warm - it should be okay. There are still a few flakes at the bottom of my bottle, but nothing like yesterday. It looked like a snow storm when I first opened the box !!

It's ok. My first one was cloudy in cold weather. Just leave it alone and it will go clear all on its own. Don't shake it.

Thanks all for your replies. I guess that makes sense. It's freezing here at the moment!

Mine too was cloudy, just thought it had been given a good shake up in transit.has anyone contacted Customer Services? Mine is now in my 'stash' cupboard but will check it.

I too posted a similar question on QVC Facebook page and had similar answers it is to do with temp and will settle apparently

You said your pump does not work, now that is something which should not be. Did you get it working? If not contact CS as I don't thing the top unscrews? Never tried with the one I got from a store.

I have recently had problems with the pumps on Loccitane bottles
a Rose 500ml and a Verbena 500ml, both from TSV's last year I think
OH managed to get the rose one to work but he is away atm
so I just had to use my old verbena pump for the new bottle which is not ideal
but I will see if he can get it to work when he comes home

Finally got the pump to work but it took a looong time! Oil is still cloudy though. However, decided to give it a go and had a shower in it. It was fine - no reaction to it!

Latest posts

Back