Presenters who have had work done on face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

csi

Registered Shopper
IMO i definitely think Ali keenan has. After everything she has been through healthwise I wouldn't have bothered. Then again may be it makes her feel good, that's fine. If its through work and to keep her job that must be sad. Although she talks ten to the dozen she seems a very nice lady x

I their professions I expect it is par for the course but once they start they have to keep going and it can get worse and worse.Has anyone seen a picture of Ivana Trump, wife No. 1,a good example of what not to do.I agree about these puffed up cheeks they make the eyes look smaller.

I don't care what they have done. Their face, their money, their life. But if you have "help" be open and honest and don't claim its the gloop in the pot.

Sadly I think having some help is now normal. I never thought I'd have anything done but thoughts do visit me. Only a peel. Want it but a bit frightened. I did Tret earlier in the year and it didn't go well. I don't need that type of pain for weeks again.

How do you notice? What are the signs? I never know.

I don't care what they have done. Their face, their money, their life. But if you have "help" be open and honest and don't claim its the gloop in the pot.

Sadly I think having some help is now normal. I never thought I'd have anything done but thoughts do visit me. Only a peel. Want it but a bit frightened. I did Tret earlier in the year and it didn't go well. I don't need that type of pain for weeks again.

How do you notice? What are the signs? I never know.
What is Tret?

I've had Caci once a month for a few years now, and I'm sure my face would be on speaking terms with my boobs if I hadn't. For me its been worth every penny.

Ageing has brought its usual and normal facial / neck issues, but if I was vain enough (and brave enough) then I would get an eyelid lift as no matter how clever (or not) I am with eyeshadow, it disappears because my upper lid covers it. How I covet those deep set eyelid sockets, which we don't appreciate when we're young and have no indication of what's to come.

Attachments

• _20201215_182734.JPG
    _20201215_182734.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 108

Latest posts

Back