Presenters who have had work done on face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking the same, as find her face changes a lot! Realise she has had her health issues!
If it was women would be rushing to take meds that give them plump smooth cheeks. The idea is the young have plump cheeks and as you get older the loose volume. So women started getting fillers to get the plump look.

After she had cancer and then given the all-clear Alison suddenly went back to her usual tanning on holidays and then the cheek fillers

I don't mind a well done facelift tbh maybe that's what Simon Wilson may have had. Fillers look cheap and need a delicate hand to get it right..I suspect with fillers the hands are more trowel like

Thing is, at what age do you stop ? 70's, 80's 90's ? because having a totally flawless skin with ageing rheumi watery eyes doesn't fool anyone. I would love to see Joan Collins close up, she is always photographed from a good distance, so you don't see the wig joins, and yes her skin looks like porcelain, but I bet my bottom dollar she's had 'work' though professes she hasn't. Yeah, and so has Amanda Holden 😂 😂

I watched The Undoing and felt sad that Nicole Kidman is now frozen. Jane Fonda on the other hand manages to look fabulous.

Helen Mirren has admitted having a facelift in her fifties and now in her seventies still looks good no doubt with a few tweaks. But she has always been open about it and must have had really good surgeons as she looks natural. She does ads for L'Oreal anti-ageing creams. Jane Fonda has had a few facelifts over the years and she looks pretty natural not pulled up.

I have a thing about when watching TV or films seeing if the actress's forehead moves most do not. Botox done really well you can slightly move your forehead. Kylie had so much done she started looking like Mr Spock one eyebrow was nearly up to her hairline. She said she stopped but I very much doubt it just didn't get so much.

I had a very quick look at QVC yesterday and was surprised (and shocked) to see the Bareminerals guest (the woman not the fella) her lips were huge and were definitely plumped within an inch of their lives, on the plus side though, if she was ever unfortunate enough to have been on the Titanic, she’d never have had to worry about getting a lifeboat 😳

With all the fillers and botox, I just wish they would learn that the skin on the face is directly attached to the muscles...which means that you risk distorting how the muscles work...and ending up with a face that looks like every other fan of "freshening up" their looks.
So we see lopsided mouths, eyes and brows particularly.
They also need to learn that if you don't also treat the neck and hands it fools nobody.
I can understand that in some industries the pressure on women in particular is immense. You don't want to look tired (old), or unwell (very old)... you can't lose too much weight, not gain too many pounds without tongues wagging. Women's bodies are treated as public property with everyone feeling entitled to weigh in on it...we do it plenty on here too. At least we can tell folks to foxtrot oscar and mind their own business, but in any sort of public capacity it is so much worse.
I agree that they should not attribute their "glow up" to pots of creams or phials of serum, or ridiculously expensive gizmos. They should have the confidence to own their tweaks instead of taking us for gullible fools.
Both Debbie Flint and Julia Roberts have been blessed in the skin and hair departments, so they look great for their respective ages. If either have had work done, I doff my cap in admiration of their surgeon's/aesthetician's skills.
At the end of the day though, they are entitled to do what they believe is best got themselves.

I had a very quick look at QVC yesterday and was surprised (and shocked) to see the Bareminerals guest (the woman not the fella) her lips were huge and were definitely plumped within an inch of their lives, on the plus side though, if she was ever unfortunate enough to have been on the Titanic, she’d never have had to worry about getting a lifeboat 😳
she looks dreadful like those blow up dolls for ..........

Latest posts

Back