Presenters' Plastic Surgery / Cosmetic enhancements

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I wonder if any of the presenters have had any work done, and what they've had done? Some of them do look relatively youthful for their years, and it can't be down to crinkle-faced Bagley's Melatogeneeeeene or Lulu and her Youth Gunk or whatever she calls it. I would say one female presenter at least has had a facelift. I think they have ALL had their teeth done.

In my observations:

Lulu... sorry my tablet hasn't enough battery power to list all her procedures!
JR & JF.. Absolutley nothing
Alison Keenan.. Quite a few things here, Dermal fillers, (nasolabial, marionette, lip enhancement, botox - possibly medium light 3-4 areas)
Ali Young.. Light Botox (2 areas).. this would be suspected also with a good few main presenters including some men)

I don't even want to start on the USA import guests!
Diane Gilman, I notice has fillers in the back of her hands.

Which female presenter do you think has had the facelift? Would you say it was liquid or invasive?

Not too many veneers noticed, but probably a few dental power washes or bleach-ups

Anne Dawson is looking a lot different that she did 5-6 years ago. I had had a break from watching Q for a few years and had never seen Anne before. When I first saw her I thought she looked terrible, in real need of an extreme makeover. I have to say that she looks a lot better now than she did back then- so my money is on her for the full facelift. I will stop short of saying invasive though- because I would expect the results to be better? Also I am not "in the know" about what "liquid" is.

I think Jackie has botox her eyebrows are so high up. I noticed Marg Burgervan had a new set of teeth the last time she visited.
Also on the LG show the other day they brought out Diana the redhead model for the Matte maker powder, her face looked very odd and puffy and i thought bliddy hell what has she done. AY said 'This is very good for people who have had botox or work done to their face to stop the shine' A faint grimace brushed over Diana's face, i bet she was thinking you witch AY meow.

I think AK may have had a mini-lift (of the oval of the face) together with Restylane. Ann Dawson has had some something - thermage maybe. Julia Roberts, botox here and there. Jackie Kabler's face looks a bit like a siopao! Some botox there for sure. AY Young botox. Lulu - EXTENSIVE lifts - more than one + Rhino, blepharoplasty, botox. The lot!
Tova I think has had lifts. She's got plenty of money so I'm sure she goes in for all manner of treatments. Diane Gilman I think has probably had the most extensive work done. She is about 62 and looks in her 40s. I think Craig Rowe is the least altered. He just had teeth done and expensive facial masques etc.

I think AK may have had a mini-lift (of the oval of the face) together with Restylane. Ann Dawson has had some something - thermage maybe. Julia Roberts, botox here and there. Jackie Kabler's face looks a bit like a siopao! Some botox there for sure. AY Young botox. Lulu - EXTENSIVE lifts - more than one + Rhino, blepharoplasty, botox. The lot!
Tova I think has had lifts. She's got plenty of money so I'm sure she goes in for all manner of treatments. Diane Gilman I think has probably had the most extensive work done. She is about 62 and looks in her 40s. I think Craig Rowe is the least altered. He just had teeth done and expensive facial masques etc.

Wow, you are very well informed on the types of procedures available. I will be having a look at the aforementioned presenters when I next see them on air. Whilst we are on the subject of procedures Julius, I seem to recall from a thread a few weeks ago that you were going to have something done (cant remember what) - what was it again, and how did it go? (apologies Julius if my memory hasnt served me correctly)

Wow, you are very well informed on the types of procedures available. I will be having a look at the aforementioned presenters when I next see them on air. Whilst we are on the subject of procedures Julius, I seem to recall from a thread a few weeks ago that you were going to have something done (cant remember what) - what was it again, and how did it go? (apologies Julius if my memory hasnt served me correctly)

Heya Relex, You are right. I was going to have the Smartxide Dot CO2 laser on my face. Weirdly, shortly before the treatment I developed these really weird sores at the corner of each mouth, where it was bright red, inflamed and angry. I discovered it's called Angular Cheilitis. I have to be free of it for 3 months before I can have the laser treatment. Luckily today it seems noticably calmer. But I'm upset as it stopped me having my treatment :( If you google "Angular Cheilitis" you will see what it looks like :( It's really horrible.

Heya Relex, You are right. I was going to have the Smartxide Dot CO2 laser on my face. Weirdly, shortly before the treatment I developed these really weird sores at the corner of each mouth, where it was bright red, inflamed and angry. I discovered it's called Angular Cheilitis. I have to be free of it for 3 months before I can have the laser treatment. Luckily today it seems noticably calmer. But I'm upset as it stopped me having my treatment :( If you google "Angular Cheilitis" you will see what it looks like :( It's really horrible.

Looks a very sore condition Julius. I see from wikipedia that it has several causes - hope you are successful in treating it. I have just googled Smartxide Dot CO2. I was interested to read that it doesnt hurt and that the tightening effects etc are permenant and will only diminish with the natural ageing process - impressive. Just think of all the money that could be saved on creams and serums etc (speaking about myself here, lol). I hope you will soon be in a position to go ahead with the procedure. How did you hit upon this particular treatment, was it recommended to you or have you done your homework so to speak? Good luck!:mysmilie_59:

Looks a very sore condition Julius. I see from wikipedia that it has several causes - hope you are successful in treating it. I have just googled Smartxide Dot CO2. I was interested to read that it doesnt hurt and that the tightening effects etc are permenant and will only diminish with the natural ageing process - impressive. Just think of all the money that could be saved on creams and serums etc (speaking about myself here, lol). I hope you will soon be in a position to go ahead with the procedure. How did you hit upon this particular treatment, was it recommended to you or have you done your homework so to speak? Good luck!:mysmilie_59:

A friend who is a medical student told me it's also a good treatment for enlarged pores. Everyone tells me that I have amazing skin but I hate my pores and wanted to refine them a little. I used to have acne. I like learning about treatments and products. I would like to have my teeth done but it's too expensive in England.

A friend who is a medical student told me it's also a good treatment for enlarged pores. Everyone tells me that I have amazing skin but I hate my pores and wanted to refine them a little. I used to have acne. I like learning about treatments and products. I would like to have my teeth done but it's too expensive in England.

My husband decided to have his front teeth "fixed" (re-capped) 9 teeth I think - they look amazing, he had them done by a brilliant guy in Sutton. Lets put it this way - I could have had a very nice conservatory.:mysmilie_516:
But I dont begrudge him his teeth, obviously:mysmilie_59:

Last edited:
Aw! You probably could have had some lovely rattan furniture to go in the conservatory. I've always wanted a conservatory. I love the idea of eating my organic muesli, blueberries and live yogurt, drinking Twinings tea and eating toast and marmalade or croissants and St Dalfour conserve while reading The Independent (or The Observer) whilst looking out across the garden.

Sorry Julius I cant agree that Diane Gilman looks to be in her 40's despite being in her 60s. She looks the age of 'scary' - especially when her grey crown patch shows when she turns around !!!

Tiff the model has suddenly developed pillow cheeks - although I've mentioned this one weeks ago.

Tiff has long looked slightly like a Galapagos tortoise that's been moisturised. And DG does look a little odd.

I don't agree about Diane Gilman; I think that despite any work that she has had done she looks older than her age; certainly pushing 70.

I think Jackie has botox her eyebrows are so high up. I noticed Marg Burgervan had a new set of teeth the last time she visited.
Also on the LG show the other day they brought out Diana the redhead model for the Matte maker powder, her face looked very odd and puffy and i thought bliddy hell what has she done. AY said 'This is very good for people who have had botox or work done to their face to stop the shine' A faint grimace brushed over Diana's face, i bet she was thinking you witch AY meow.

I though Diana had very pronounced puffiness/eyebags on the few minutes I'd caught of a LG show. I'm not normally observant enough to notice differences in appearance, but this was a really obvious difference.

I don't know what age Diane Gilman is, but there's no way I'd say she could pass for being in her 40s.

julia roberts and alison young dont look like they have had anything done. but they both could have the lower part of their mouths lifted a little. definate sagging thier. no cream can stop that. they still look ok though

I have Angular Cheilitis it's a very painful condition. Even with a small slit at corner of mouth the pain isn't nice. My Doctor gave me some cream which does the job. He reckons it can happen when you're run down.
IMO Diane Gilman always wears a polo neck as it hide her neck. Her neck looks awfully aging to her face. I am not being nasty about her.

I have Angular Cheilitis it's a very painful condition. Even with a small slit at corner of mouth the pain isn't nice. My Doctor gave me some cream which does the job. He reckons it can happen when you're run down.
IMO Diane Gilman always wears a polo neck as it hide her neck. Her neck looks awfully aging to her face. I am not being nasty about her.

I'm sorry to hear that you have AC too. It's very unpleasant indeed. I think I have been a bit run-down lately. I bought a vitamin tonic from Holland & Barrett. It's got natural iron, honey and berries in. Today my AC is slightly better. Good luck with your AC. Let me know how you get on, and if you find any magic cure, please tell me! Regards, Julius.

I'd like to know what Craig Rowe uses on his face his complexion is fabulous the texture of his skin is so smooth and even looking. I have similar skin, but mine isn't in such good condition. He is very easy on the eye.

Latest posts

Back