Presenters' families

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Which of them is the worst offender when it comes to mentioning their families? I reckon Claire's Mummy is up there, along with Julia Roberts' Dan and daughter and Kathy Tayler's Bex and sons.

Oh and AK`s Colin must be in the running, especially pre and post wedding.

Craig's sister, Chloe's dad and Dale's 2 dogs. Oh and did you know Charlie's dad lives on the Isle of Wight? AND Gill Gauntlett's dad has a balcony to rival the size of the one on the front of Buckingham Palace.

Definitely Clare Sutton yes followed by Chloe Everton, I feel I know their families personally and I don't even watch that much.

If Bex is the daughter studying medicine then every time I saw Kathy on there she was dropping into the conversation that her daughter was at medical school. Granted she must be tremendously proud of her, but I only switch to QVC for about 5 mins once a day on average, and it seemed each time it coincided with her presenting, there was another mention! I can't say I've ever heard her mention anyone else in her family, but I'm sure she does from time to time.
Which of them is the worst offender when it comes to mentioning their families? I reckon Claire's Mummy is up there, along with Julia Roberts' Dan and daughter and Kathy Tayler's Bex and sons.

Craig's sister, Chloe's dad and Dale's 2 dogs. Oh and did you know Charlie's dad lives on the Isle of Wight? AND Gill Gauntlett's dad has a balcony to rival the size of the one on the front of Buckingham Palace.

LOL at GG's dad's balcony filled with tat!

And every piece of jewellery Mecharlie has purchased for his partner/mother/daughter.

And every piece of kitchen equipment he has bought for his Dad.

Whilst frequently mentioning their daughters, Catherine and Charlie never seem to mention their sons.

Chloe mentions her mum an awful lot and Ali K has started mentioning her granddaughter Honey every time she's on air.

Catherine Huntley mentioned in her blog, that her daughter has always wanted to work for QVC and, finally, she is. She got the job on merit, it was not a case of nepotism, says mum. This may be the case but, the fact her mum is a presenter cannot have done her any harm. If she can't perform, the Q will let her go. I am a believer in making the most of opportunities in life, so would not begrudge Chrissie her good fortune.

Front of camera or behind the scenes like Miss Sophie?

I can't stand Chuntley and just the thought of her gushing about a mini Chintley is more than I can bear

I think I heard Marv talking about her husband. Really? Someone married her? He must really love her :heart: I don't mean to be unkind because actually even I have an OH and 10 out of 10 to him, but I would find more than 10 mins living with Marv a challenge.

CC

Good grief QVC really do look after their own don't they. Wonder if the know it's against the law to offer a job without advertising it, first internally and if no one wants it or no one is suitable, it gets advertised externally, Chuntleys daughter would've obviously been given it, but they still should've followed protocol and not broke the law even though they're just going through the motions. QVC need to watch a disgruntled employee doesn't report them.

Latest posts

Back