Presenter leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It'd be nice it it was Her Serene Highness Princess Kabler, but probably not. Equally, I'd be happy for it to be Chuntley. Talking of which, Ingrid had an unguarded moment opening the Yong Kim show last night where she said 'oh look at you Catherine, another hair colour - how long are you going to keep this one for...?!'. Chuntley was not impressed. Silly simpering bimbo.

Presenter leaving?

Please let it be CR...going on a world cruise...

maybe loan love will be going the ranks of QVC after one of them leave... :mysmilie_19:

It'd be nice it it was Her Serene Highness Princess Kabler, but probably not. Equally, I'd be happy for it to be Chuntley. Talking of which, Ingrid had an unguarded moment opening the Yong Kim show last night where she said 'oh look at you Catherine, another hair colour - how long are you going to keep this one for...?!'. Chuntley was not impressed. Silly simpering bimbo.

This has to rank IT with Carla Laszlo - bravo both for saying what everyone is thinking! No surprise the presenters who live in their own self-obsessed bubbles don't like said bubbles being pricked...

I thought Katy Taylor was off after having an operation? No doubt by the time she comes back(if indeed she does), she will have moved on from the endless my daughter's wedding.

You know what often comes along after a wedding ? Babies !!! Kathy would give us 9 months wall to wall of her daughter's pregnancy and progress reports once he/she arrives. It could run and run for years.

You know what often comes along after a wedding ? Babies !!! Kathy would give us 9 months wall to wall of her daughter's pregnancy and progress reports once he/she arrives. It could run and run for years.

I agree, every time I channel hop I've managed to catch Ali K banging on abut her wedding/wedding anniversary/grandchildren. The other day I turned over to hear her say (and believe me it was only seconds) that her second granddaughter is called "Calla Lilly" (sp?) so I checked the calendar and nope, not April the 1st so it looks like, along with Honey Bea, they'll have to go through school/life with these names. Her daughter is obviously as disillusioned as the rest of the QVC presenters "I think I'm a huge celebrity living in LA" not the unknown daughter of an unknown (outside QVC) shopping tv presenter.

Ingrid was being rude though because she would have seen CH before the cameras started rolling and could have said it then. CH could have said back at her 'well at least its washed and brushed.'

Her daughter is obviously as disillusioned as the rest of the QVC presenters .

Don't think the second granddaughter is her own daughter's baby, but that of her step-daughter. And I do think plenty of people choose unusual names - even those not related to tv presenters. And they've been doing it for a long time, too - you only have to do a bit of genealogy to spot that!

I agree, every time I channel hop I've managed to catch Ali K banging on abut her wedding/wedding anniversary/grandchildren. The other day I turned over to hear her say (and believe me it was only seconds) that her second granddaughter is called "Calla Lilly" (sp?) so I checked the calendar and nope, not April the 1st so it looks like, along with Honey Bea, they'll have to go through school/life with these names. Her daughter is obviously as disillusioned as the rest of the QVC presenters "I think I'm a huge celebrity living in LA" not the unknown daughter of an unknown (outside QVC) shopping tv presenter.

Calling them Honey and Calla isn't so bad but adding Bea and Lily respectively is ridiculous. Might be ok at school as no doubt there will be dozens of girls and boys with daft names or spellings of names. Think though when they start work - would a rocket scientist called Honey Bea be at a disadvantage ?

Calling them Honey and Calla isn't so bad but adding Bea and Lily respectively is ridiculous. Might be ok at school as no doubt there will be dozens of girls and boys with daft names or spellings of names. Think though when they start work - would a rocket scientist called Honey Bea be at a disadvantage ?

Yes you're right, "Professor Honey Bea" sounds like something off a kids tv programme. :mysmilie_17:

Please tell me the child is not really called Honey Bea! Knowing the other one is Cala Lily makes me think you are not joking though .....

Cala hasn't even been born yet. Is it just me that thinks its weird that the name of a baby is announced BEFORE it's born?

Latest posts

Back