Presenter Christmas news

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL she did one last year didn't she? I'm sure it was posted on here then and we all had a good moan about these sorts of Round robins....I'm so glad I'm normal and don't have the time (nor inclination) to do them :rock:

PS love your ID Spottybotty :clapping:

LOL she did one last year didn't she? I'm sure it was posted on here then and we all had a good moan about these sorts of Round robins....I'm so glad I'm normal and don't have the time (nor inclination) to do them :rock:

PS love your ID Spottybotty :clapping:

Not many people like my Spotty Botty! Glad you do. We could amalgamate and become a whole poem!:hi:

Thanks for the link Spottybotty......it gave me a good laff. I do like Debbie, she seems quite down to earth and normally sneaks in a few witty one liners during her presentations.

By the way, are Q doing an outtakes montage this year does anyone know? They must have enough material to come up with one (and will still probably include the clip of Sharon the gesticulating model falling down stairs!)

Can't imagine JF coming out with anything like that - hers would probably read like an episode of Sex in the City without the wit....

Jinny x

Brilliant Link!!!! My cousins send us a serious one every year, we never send one out. Our's would read more like Debbie's, and probably reduce the number of Christmas cards we receive :)

Latest posts

Back