Prescriptives TSV - 28/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im undecided on this tsv now....i really want the SLP but whats the point if its going to be discontinued :(

I sent SLP back as for me it just did not live up to the hype. Wasn't the extreme one though. Only beauty item I've ever sent back.

My OH got a card from QVC about this TSV, he has never bought any prescriptives before and I dont remember the last time he bought anything from QVC, it was probably years ago :giggle:

My OH got a card from QVC about this TSV, he has never bought any prescriptives before and I dont remember the last time he bought anything from QVC, it was probably years ago :giggle:

Blimey! How odd. I bet he was thrilled to bits! ;)

Wouldn't have had you down as being sneaky BB...........:cheeky:

Not I am not sneaky BL, I do all the paperwork, always have done and he is happy with that so I just tell him or show him what he needs to know.

Its a pity I dont want the Prescriptives TSV as I could have told him QVC have sent a card saying you have to buy your wife the Prescriptives TSV :LOL:

Oops while typing this I remembered something, so I have to confess he did buy something and he has bought Prescriptives as he bought Calyx for me at Christmas :blush:

Am I the only one who has lost all interest in this? I just think how disappointing it would be to buy it and love it but not be able to continue buying the products. Looking on the bright side though it does help the finances!

Am I the only one who has lost all interest in this? I just think how disappointing it would be to buy it and love it but not be able to continue buying the products. Looking on the bright side though it does help the finances!

That's how I feel. I'm skipping it for this reason. I may have considered it if it had the Magic Powder in it.

No Boris you are not. I lost all interest in it when I actually saw what we were getting.

You think Prescriptives and QVC UK would have pulled out the stops and went out with a bang for this one and only ever TSV.

No Boris you are not. I lost all interest in it when I actually saw what we were getting.

You think Prescriptives and QVC UK would have pulled out the stops and went out with a bang for this one and only ever TSV.

Nah, Prescriptives will have agreed to do a TSV in order to to shift stock so they don't have to sell it off at their counters, they are really just using QVC!!

I'm going to email CS to ask if people are going to be informed that Prescriptives is diasppearing forever.

The SLP has so many unpronouncable ingredients in it...and I don't mean the good latin ones,the chemical ones,I wouldn't put it near my skin again.I'm not one of these everything has to be all natural types,but SLP "raised" my skin up and I sent it right back and I don't have particularly sensitive skin,i've used chemicaly things like Gatineau and less chemically like Liz Earle and lots in between,but that SLP was lethal.

What is the point in getting this kit though if SLP turns out to be your dream product and you can no longer get hold of it??,that would do my head in.

I would love for someone to T-call and say"So is it true Prescriptives are going out of business and how are we meant to get a hold of these "brilliant,premium,celebrity,kudos,hero,jump on those phones,this-one is worth £39 on it's own,products"?

Prescriptives 4 Piece Must Have Collection
Item Number: 228279
QVC Price £38.50
Today's Special Value Price £32.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Look your best this Must-Have collection from Prescriptives. Help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with the Super Line Preventor X-treme (30ml). Revitalise your complexion with All You Need Moisturiser (50ml) - its lightweight and contains SPF 15 to help protect your skin. Enhance the look of lashes with False Eyelash Mascara - it gives a volume and curl boost to open up your eyes. Finish with Colourscope Lipgloss in Sassy - a modern dusty rose shade. A cosmetic bag and perfume sample (1.3ml) is included.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228279

QVC Price £38.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Look your best this Must-Have collection from Prescriptives. Help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with the Super Line Preventor X-treme (30ml). Revitalise your complexion with All You Need Moisturiser (50ml) - its lightweight and contains SPF 15 to help protect your skin. Enhance the look of lashes with False Eyelash Mascara - it gives a volume and curl boost to open up your eyes. Finish with Colourscope Lipgloss in Sassy - a modern dusty rose shade. A cosmetic bag and perfume sample (1.3ml) is included.

Must have my ass! they're having a laff!

However,i'm sure people will be panicked into it being a sell-out.

scw you have the nerve to phone

QVC Price £38.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

scwyou have the nerve to phone re why this is ending see what is said ,too much morphine or i wouldpjone ,but stumble on words ,please somebody phone in and ask :clapping:

Ahhh, not a mention of Prescriptive's demise... I think this is a little dishonest personally. Customers ought to be warned that it might be impossible to repurchase these products. Not fair!

Latest posts

Back