Prescriptives SLP xtreme, anyone use it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I used this for the first time on Saturday night and couldn't believe what I saw in the mirror, I looked 10 years younger and my skin felt like velvet. which moisture cream do you put over it? Is this just a one off or will my skin stay looking this good? Sorry about all the questions but I've never used it before or watched any of their programs.

I have used it for a few years now and I love it - one of these products I don't want to be without. I have eczema and it makes a world of difference to hydration levels, as well as staving off my wrinkles!! I just use a normal day or night moisturiser over it, as you would with any serum. I'm glad you like it - so many people do seem to find it works really well. When I was looking online yesterday, the anniversary price for 2 bottles was still showing if that helps.

I have used it for a few years now and I love it - one of these products I don't want to be without. I have eczema and it makes a world of difference to hydration levels, as well as staving off my wrinkles!! I just use a normal day or night moisturiser over it, as you would with any serum. I'm glad you like it - so many people do seem to find it works really well. When I was looking online yesterday, the anniversary price for 2 bottles was still showing if that helps.

Thanks Arogorn it made my wrinkles sort of disappear too, I noticed that the duo was still available on waitlist but after some of the waitlist threads on here I'm a bit worried I might get a used one! I've enough wrinkles of my own I don't want anyone else's lol.

Absolutely - you might find a teabag stuffed in the bottle!! It was showing in stock yesterday, after selling out last week, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye on. It doesn't bear thinking about - used wrinkles...... :39:

Latest posts

Back